856 users online (176 members and 680 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Heidi Cheryl Horn, 15, Muskegon County, 21 October 2014

Heidi Cheryl Horn

Michigan State Police ask for help finding missing Muskegon County girl, 15
    MUSKEGON COUNTY, MI The Michigan State Police are asking for help from the public in locating a missing 15-year-old Muskegon County girl. Missing is Heidi Cheryl Horn, according to the state police. She is described as 5 feet 2 inches tall, with brown hair and brown eyes. A picture released by police shows her wearing glasses, but she does not normally wear them, according to First Lt. Chris McIntire of the state police. Police planned to release more information at a 6:15 p.m. news conference at the state police Rockford post. An MLive Muskegon Chronicle reporter will attend the news conference.
    http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i...e_ask_for.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Such a pretty young girl. I hope she will come home safe. Did they have the news conference tonight that was scheduled? Did they tell the circumstances under which she went missing?

Someone under the news story said she was found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    Someone under the news story said she was found safe.
    Yay! Here's a MSM report so this can be marked found:

State Police: Teen reported missing from Muskegon County has been located
    http://fox17online.com/2014/10/21/15...n-muskegon-co/

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/loc...-msp/17689093/

Bullying is being blamed for a Muskegon County teenager's suicide. Heidi Horn's family confirmed her death Tuesday night, saying she couldn't take the bullying any longer.

She was found dead, not safe. That is sad that she would take her life for being bullied.

MI -Heidi Cheryl Horn, 15, Muskegon County, 21 October 2014

Where are the parents of these kids bullying others?!?
    I'm tired of parents not being culpable for their kids' behavior... and, yes... that absolutely includes bullying, even verbal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

I am so sorry may God rest her soul and may her family find peace and comfort in justice I hope they sue the pants off those kids and their families!!!

How sad, beautiful young girl.

I hate this. Kids are vicious and I don't know why the schools and parents don't intervene. I see it in my own daughter's life. Girls have been absolutely hateful this year and I want to go up there and give them a piece of my mind! Kids have always been mean, but today there is so much social media that one small rumor gets out of control! Prayers of comfort to Heidi's family.

Soar with the angels, Heidi!