864 users online (120 members and 744 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    grateful1 is offline A peaceful place, so it looks from space. A close look reveals the human race.

AL - Theresa Benn, 42, Talladega, 19 Oct 2014

http://m.annistonstar.com/the_daily_....html?mode=jqm

A Calhoun County woman was reported missing Sunday evening, hours after the conclusion of the Geico 500 at Talladega Superspeedway

The NASCAR races are held twice a year here and almost without fail, there is troubling news of some sorts to come from the event. Last year it was a 28yr old man gone missing that was found deceased ten days later in a creek (no foul play involved.) I hope there is a better outcome for Theresa.

grateful1 is offline A peaceful place, so it looks from space. A close look reveals the human race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    Tonia, is this Theresa Benn's FB? When I go to the page it is someone w/a different name (1st name Amber)

Edit: it is indeed her's Not sure what was happening the first time I tried. Thank you!
    Last edited by grateful1; 10-22-2014 at 08:43 AM.

It says Theresa Andrews which is her maiden name. It is her

texasgirl2 is offline Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case
    All I can find is that she is divorced. So, was it the ex-husband that she was last seen by or was she last seen AT the race? Not pointing any fingers, just trying to get the information correct.
    Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
    ~ Mattie Stepanek

Maiden name is Theresa Andrews current Name is Theresa Dulaney. Benn is here last husbands name. I got this from the brothers page. I haven't seen anything saying who she was last seen with just that she was last seen at the race.

Not much reporting on this, but this article does state the following: http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/in...talladega.html

Authorities said Benn was with her husband prior to leaving him behind because she wanted to go to the races and he did not. Hill said investigators have not yet been able to determine whether she ever made it to Sunday's Geico 500
    Benn, who also goes by Theresa Andrews and Theresa Dulaney, was last in Sunday's predawn hours on Speedway Industrial Drive in Lincoln

Theresa Benn was last seen on Sunday, October 19 around 7:30 p.m. near the Talladega Superspeedway.
    http://www.myfoxal.com/story/2685089...-missing-woman

Theresa Benn, 42, was reported missing around 7:29 p.m. Sunday.
    http://www.alabamas13.com/story/2685...-superspeedway

This just shows how MSM report things differently.

MSM should share some other pics of her. The photos in her facebook profile look completely different from that one they keep showing.

This is the one that the family is sharing..

10645313_805546819468241_5736219874817631658_n.jpg

A very pretty lady. I have been to those races at Talladega before and things do get wild.

Hope you are safe and found soon Pretty Lady.

They scan your ticket before you can get into the track, seems they would know if her ticket was scanned. Then again, she might of got the ticket yo the race from someone and there would be no record. Guess we just wait and see. Hope something turns up soon.
    Evil is no faceless stranger, living in a distant neighborhood. Evil has a wholesome, hometown face, with merry eyes and an open smile. Evil walks among us. Dean Koontz

Quote Originally Posted by SthrnRaine View Post
    The NASCAR races are held twice a year here and almost without fail, there is troubling news of some sorts to come from the event. Last year it was a 28yr old man gone missing that was found deceased ten days later in a creek (no foul play involved.) I hope there is a better outcome for Theresa.
    That's the headline for this article - Talladega mystery: Did missing woman even make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months
    For the second time in 18 months, police in the area of Talladega Superspeedway are investigating the disappearance of a race fan who had intended to go to the Sprint Cup race at the 2.66-mile racetrack.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast