Posting problem

Pepper

Former Member
Reaction score
When I begin to post, I am typing away and I look up to see that there are no words in the posting box, and my screen has jumped to somewhere else.

Does this ever happen to anyone else? It's not just on this forum, but I've noticed it other places as well.

Hi Pepper... I don't know, that has never happened to me.. bumping this thread for you :blowkiss:

Casshew said:
Hi Pepper... I don't know, that has never happened to me.. bumping this thread for you :blowkiss:
Thanks Cass, doesn't happen all the time, but enough to be annoying.

Pepper said:
When I begin to post, I am typing away and I look up to see that there are no words in the posting box, and my screen has jumped to somewhere else.

Does this ever happen to anyone else? It's not just on this forum, but I've noticed it other places as well.
Hiya Pepper! I am not sure if this is your problem, but look into this....push your SHIFT key 5 times, click on settings, this will bring up a box called "KEYBOARD ACCESSIBILY OPTIONS" under this there are "STICKY KEYS" "FILTER KEYS" and "TOGGLE KEYS" 1st make sure all boxes are unchecked, also for fun, check all the settings under these boxes and make sure one of your keys on your keyboard didn't get set to tab you around the screen, or do something funky? Again, not sure if this is your problem, but ya never know!

Kindest regards,
Christine

Thanks Christine. Never knew about that feature. I didn't see anything funky. But I still have to click the mouse twice before I can begin typing.

Pepper said:
Thanks Christine. Never knew about that feature. I didn't see anything funky. But I still have to click the mouse twice before I can begin typing.

Can't you just let Dusty click the mouse ONCE?
cats66.gif

jovin_afrocat.gif

If not here's one for her to "click"...whoops..that's a rat!
fatrat.jpg

You may not remember but Camper had problems posting, a couple of different times. She'd probably tell you what she had to do.

Pepper said:

Pepper,
I have had this problem, but not just on websleuths. It does only happen when I am using a computer with a touchpad instead of a mouse, though. I am thinking that maybe I hit the touchpad while I am typing.

Malini

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back