EA & AEA devices/Pilot licenses

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Imagine my surprise when I googled to get information on EA and AEA devices and this old thread popped up.

http://websleuths.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-13800

It is my postings.

BlueCrab, can you explain the difference in construction of an EA device and an AEA device?

TLynn, if you are reading, following down on the link above I see that JR's pilot license expired on june of this year, can you see if current records show it has been renewed? Also the same for A the pilot, his expired in February.

I did find something that stated the young men often use an EA device, which would mean it is something they do alone.

IF the structure of the device found on JonBenet is an AEA device, then two people had to have been involved.

I am confused about the long piece of rope that was tied to JonBenets wrists which JR untied.

It would seem that IF IF this contraption had been used before that the possibility exists that there would be old marks on JonBenets wrists, maybe I am just blowing smoke here.

It would seem that a person who wished to have another person involved, would just need to attach another separate piece of rope to the original single user device, am I right or wrong?

Camper said:
BlueCrab, can you explain the difference in construction of an EA device and an AEA device?

Camper,

Erotic asphyxiation devices come in a thousand different designs, and most can be used for EA (masturbating with a partner) or AEA (masturbating solo). The devices can be anything from a simple belt to elaborately constructed designs as was found on JonBenet. However, an EA device must have a handle of some kind which the partner uses to control the tightness of the ligature around the subject's neck.

Padding, such as a towel or item of clothing, is usually used between the neck and the ligature wrapped around the neck so that tell-tale abrasion marks aren't left on the skin.

In erotic asphyxiation (EA) the subject sometimes has his hands bound together with a ligature and his arms strung up over the head to prevent him from involuntary removing the ligature around the neck and thus spoiling the enhanced orgasm. This is necessary because the body, sensing itself being asphyxiated, will automatically try to save itself.

In autoerotic asphyxiation (AEA) the subject usually builds a safety device into the design so that, if he passes out, the ligature around the neck will automatically looseen. Most of the 500 to 1,000 accidental AEA deaths each year in the U.S. (most of them young males) are the result of the safety mechanism failing.

I hope this satisfactorily answers your question.

BlueCrab

I started this thread out of ignorance on my part of just exactly what type of rope arrangment found on JonBenet would be called.

Correct me if I err here, from your description, I am thinking that this was an EA device, including the tiny child and another person getting his/her jolly's OR the entire device covering a manual strangulation by other means.

Your description of the padding being used caused me to rethink the funeral.

Would someone quote page number of DOI describing the NEW ? scarf that JR had bought for JonBenet. I recall from reading DOI 'about the scarf' that JonBenet had never received it or worn it, am I right?

Therefore I am thinking, that the scarf that JR tucked (I have forgotten the terms used in DOI - help me out) around her neck area in the casket.

The NEW ? scarf MAY have already had some of her dna on it. Of course IF IF the scarf was placed about her neck in the casket, then it would have some convenient dna there by virtue of placing it there in the casket.

Spinning would most likely cover this thought. HOWEVER if fibers from the EA cord could be found IN THE SCARF IN THE CASKET, this would shed a whole NEW light on my thoughts.

At least it would focus on fibrications ABOUT THE SCARF'S 'heritage and background'.

Would this particular scarf also have dna from other 'people' who are suspect. IF so I hardly think a 10 year old would be so careful as to use a scarf to protect the neck of his accidental victim, ya think?

TLynn, hoping that you can check out and see if the pilots licenses have been renewed for both JR and Mr. A.

Also hoping someone will look in DOI and get an answer on the language used about the 'scarf' that John put into the casket with JonBenet.

Thanks.

.:boohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni