Mental Health Issues or Grifter? Unusual Thinking.

al66pine

Reaction score
"LAWTON, Okla._Strange moments for a local restaurant Friday night when one patron couldn't pay for her dinner or drinks. Police say Kristi Rhines ordered several alcoholic drinks and food at El Chico in Lawton but later said she had no way to pay for them. She told managers her husband was on his way to pick up the tab.
When asked about her husband, she told them she was legally married to Jesus Christ, but had no marriage license. She also told management that Jesus would be able to walk in and produce U.S. currency to pay for her bill."
Oct 19, updated Oct 20 http://www.kswo.com/story/26826425/woman-arrested-claiming-jesus-christ-will-pay-her-restaurant-tab bbm

I wonder how soon he will be there to pay up.

I'm sorry.... but if JC is her hubby, why would she have to go to a restaurant to order alcoholic drinks? She would only need to run some tap water, and He could turn the water into wine.

Sounds somewhat like the Mytrice Richardson case. But, IMO, Ms. Richardson was having a psychotic break. This lady in Lawton could go either way until there is more information.

"LAWTON, Okla._Strange moments for a local restaurant Friday night when one patron couldn't pay for her dinner or drinks. Police say Kristi Rhines ordered several alcoholic drinks and food at El Chico in Lawton but later said she had no way to pay for them. She told managers her husband was on his way to pick up the tab.
When asked about her husband, she told them she was legally married to Jesus Christ, but had no marriage license. She also told management that Jesus would be able to walk in and produce U.S. currency to pay for her bill."
Oct 19, updated Oct 20 http://www.kswo.com/story/26826425/woman-arrested-claiming-jesus-christ-will-pay-her-restaurant-tab bbm

I wonder how soon he will be there to pay up.

So she is waiting for the second coming? ::thinking: :innocent::giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back