TX TX - John Terry, 30, Hillsboro, 17 October 2014

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
8fe32551-67cb-4cff-8bd1-7e9bb07d4254_zpsc5973790.jpg

http://hillsbororeporter.com/search-continues-for-missing-man-p18398-54.htm

Sheriff Michael Cox said that 30-year-old John Christopher Terry was reported missing Friday evening, October 17. He was last seen Friday morning at a business in south Hillsboro.

Reports indicated that Terry’s sport utility vehicle was found abandoned Saturday evening, October 18, on HCR 2346 west of Abbott. Since finding the vehicle, the areas surrounding it have been combed over for evidence, said Cox...

According to reports, a search warrant to access Terry’s cell phone, which was found in the vehicle, had been issued as of Tuesday, and law enforcement personnel were in the process of taking it to a lab in Fort Worth for processing.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Hill-County--Deputies-Search-For-Missing-Man-279842932.html

Terry, 30, was last seen wearing a black shirt with red lettering, a gray ball and jeans.

He has brown hair, a full beard, stands 5-foot-9 and weighs about 180 pounds.

It seems like there's a huge piece of the puzzle that's not being said here.

Prayers for his safe return.

I read by family he was last seen by co workers so not sure if the mentioning of the business where he was last seen was his job. Also he has two little boys ..hope they find him soon

Don't want to break any rules.. can I post info his family member has given firsthand? They're details that just add clarity, nothing major.

Don't want to break any rules.. can I post info his family member has given firsthand? They're details that just add clarity, nothing major.

They would have to be considered rumor at this point without a supporting link and do not link to their social media ever. And no copy/paste. I'm not sure what else to beware of, but my understanding is you can post what you've learned but no names, links, or identifying information of individuals unless they've been in the press already. You might want to message a mod for clarification.

I've looked around and it doesn't help there's a famous athlete by the same name. But on twitter, he has a family member that is very visible! She is also on Facebook but I'm still reading and so far am feeling the family's love for John and extreme sense of urgency. Back to reading.

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=john terry hillsboro&src=typd

John's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/yohan.terry.90

You can always be verified as an insider.

You can always be verified as an insider.

I feel like it's not my place to be an insider since I don't know him.. Maybe a family member will show up here and share what they know. I do know they are doing a search of the area this weekend.

Could his family enter him into NAMUS or something now? Or is that something LE does? He's still missing, the search of the area where his car was found didn't provide any new leads. Since the media isn't really covering it, I think it's okay to say he was last seen at Walmart after leaving work on Friday. A bag of pet food at his house was empty and he purchased a bag of pet food at Walmart on his way home. It was in his abandoned car with keys still in the ignition.

Could his family enter him into NAMUS or something now? Or is that something LE does? He's still missing, the search of the area where his car was found didn't provide any new leads. Since the media isn't really covering it, I think it's okay to say he was last seen at Walmart after leaving work on Friday. A bag of pet food at his house was empty and he purchased a bag of pet food at Walmart on his way home. It was in his abandoned car with keys still in the ignition.

If his car was in the parking lot with the keys still there and his purchase in the car, then something had to happen in the parking lot. I know Walmart almost always has security cameras. They would be able to see what happened I would think. Does anyone know if Walmart has been contacted?

My apologies if this has been asked and answered.

If his car was in the parking lot with the keys still there and his purchase in the car, then something had to happen in the parking lot. I know Walmart almost always has security cameras. They would be able to see what happened I would think. Does anyone know if Walmart has been contacted?

My apologies if this has been asked and answered.

Ah I was vague with the way I worded that. I meant to say his car was found abandoned on a country road (HCR 2346 west of Abbott) the day AFTER he was last seen leaving Walmart (Friday). The HCR where his car was found is about 20 min out of the way.. No reason for him to have been on that road. It's very desolate.

He is still missing according to family members' fb pages.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/...-Have-Been-Victim-Of-Foul-Play-289375751.html

Missing Central Texas Man May Have Been Victim Of Foul Play

No evidence of foul play was found at the scene, but in the subsequent investigation, deputies did find blood and other undisclosed evidence at Terry’s home that raised questions about the disappearance.

“It’s been a long time and no one has heard anything from him,” ... “That along with blood we found at Terry’s home sure means he may be a victim of foul play,” Collins said.

Finding blood and other things seems kind of strange. I feel like something bad happened.
My theory is something happened at his house, fight happened or was getting burglarized maybe? Took the car with the body and dumped them both?
If that is his remains, RIP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back