Honey Boo Boo in limbo; Mama June dating sex offender

Does this mean the show will finally be canceled?

Not good. I hope the children don't have to be anywhere near this guy.

No one would miss the white trash tv. You really have to be some kind of stupid to bring a RSO around your kids. IMHO

OMG what is wrong with these people? How on earth could you put Honey Boo Boo in this type of exposure?

McDaniel apparently is fresh out of jail, after spending 10 years in locked down for aggravated child molestation! McDaniel was reportedly thrown in jail in 2004; “Prosecutors say he molested an 8-year-old child – forcing oral sex,” according to TMZ. http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/mark-mcdaniel-mama-june-sex-offender-boyfriend/

He is nasty for the crime he is convicted of and she is nasty for bringing him around her children.

ughhhhh What is wrong with that woman?
She has DAUGHTERS and a GRANDDAUGHTER.
Who the heck even contemplates dating a pedophile???

I hope they (CPS) remove Alanna from the house. I worry about the other girls too. Where is Sugar Bear and why isn't he stepping up to protect Alanna?

I hope they (CPS) remove Alanna from the house. I worry about the other girls too. Where is Sugar Bear and why isn't he stepping up to protect Alanna?

I know! I read somewhere that Sugarbear still lived in town. I can't believe he will allow Alanna live to with her mom now. ISnt Alanna about 7 or 8 yrs old?

This angers and saddens me. Parents are supposed to protect their children. How ignorant can a person be? This is endangering a minor, I hope her father takes legal action.

New Daily Mail article stating that Mama June has made the following statement "The 35-year-old wrote: 'I want to make a post trying to clear up the rumors remember you can't believe everything you read!'

'Ppl sell stories to the tabloid everyday that r false!' She continued. 'It isnt true i promise my kids r #1 priority over anything else and I would never put them in danger period over this or anything else they r my life this is my past I left him 10 yrs ago for it and I wouldn't go back'."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...10-years-ago-Facebook-post.html#ixzz3H1y05Brw

It states in the article that her daughter Pumpkin has said the photo of Mama June and the sex offender is photoshopped. It doesn't look like it could be to me and is fairly recent judging by Mama June's appearance but who knows. It definitely does not look like it is a photo from ten years ago prior to the sex offender's arrest. It is worrying that Mama June has been involved with two convicted sex offenders in the past even sugar bear is an ex-con for arson and stealing at a campsite. Could she not meet any normal guys? Anyway I hope all the girls and the baby grand daughter are kept safe away from this man. Sugar bear needs to ensure this.

It is a pity it is not a criminal offense of endangerment for a parent or indeed anyone to expose a child to a sex offender even if no offense has been committed yet. I am sure many of you nor will I ever forget the Shaniya Davis case.

I don't think the new season of the show will be airing now it hasn't started yet here in the UK. I think it was due to start at Christmas.

I missed this the first time I read the article---
Tragically, this is not the only sex offender that Mama June has been linked to. The father of Honey Boo Boo’s 17-year-old sister Jessica 'Chubbs' Shannon, Michael Anthony Ford, 37, who dated her mother just a few months before she became pregnant, is currently behind bars.
:gaah:
bbm
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...hoto-evidence-Photoshopped.html#ixzz3H241xmF2

*****s dad is a sex offender too? :thud:
In 2008, he served more than two years in prison for the sexual exploitation of a child over the internet due to an offence committed in 2005.
According to prison documents, he was charged with two more counts of sexual exploration of a child, also steaming from 2005, and is currently serving 10 years for each charge. He is not expected to be released until 2026.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...hoto-evidence-Photoshopped.html#ixzz3H27tzYZF

I hate Honey Boo Boo and can't stand anyone in her family. I didn't watch her show. Some women seem to be attracted to sex offenders for some reason. My own mother married the pedophile who raped my older sister when my sister was a teen. My other sister married a pedophile who raped his own daughters. My sister divorced him, then remarried him!

Those poor kids don't have a chance. I believe her denials zero, no credibility. She has shown bad judgment in the past and I doubt it's any better now. She knows that the show is the only way she can make any kind of money and she will say whatever she has to to keep the money going.
Too bad she probably is not telling the truth. There is no way the photo is photoshopped and I am sure there are ways to prove that. Plus I am sure others have seen them together and she has probably told people she was seeing him.
I have a former friend whose husband molested my daughter and she pretty much called my daughter a liar (7 years old, not a practiced liar) and is still with him to this day. My daughter is 19 years old and still stands by what she said happened. And she had no motive or reason to make that up.
For me, even the suspicion of inappropriate behavior towards children is enough to make me run for the hills, and never look back.

Dairygirl,So sorry that happened to your daughter.

Not surprised by any of this at all, unfortunately.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back