the earring.

narlacat

Former Member
Reaction score
Just reading PMPT and on page 66 it says
"Officer Larry Burton found an earring at the curb directly in fornt of the Ramsey's house". This was on the 26th at around 8 am.
Do we know anything else about the earring??
I read about it also elsewhere when googling and there was some suggestion it was JonBenet's and the other one was used for a belt buckle on the Santa Bear.

Is it one of the reason's a few members here believe that JonBenet was taken out of the house that night??

ok lots of replies here lol.

I didnt think it was a silly question but maybe it is!
I came up with the idea that the earring could have been put there as part of the staging.
Is that what anyone else thinks??
Or is the whole earring thing BS??

Hi Narlacat,Ive read about the earring but Im not sure where.Im wondering if it was an earring a little girl would wear or a larger variety.

Hey thanx for replying here Dingo, cant find out much about the earring. Must have been unimportant, I guess if it was one of JonBenet's we would have heard more about it.

narlacat said:
Hey thanx for replying here Dingo, cant find out much about the earring. Must have been unimportant, I guess if it was one of JonBenet's we would have heard more about it.

narlacat,

When this earring was discussed several years ago I remember pictures of the Santa Bear with a ring of some kind attaching the Bear's pouch to his belt, and a separate picture of JonBenet wearing what looked like the same kind of earring. We don't know what the earring looks like that was found on the curb in front of the house on the 26th, so it's hard to tie these events together.

Thanx BC and Shanny. The link you provided Shanny is what BC is talking about.
The clasp on the bear does look like an earring but its hard to tell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back