721 users online (89 members and 632 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

WA - Michael Bennett, 44, Bellevue, 26 Sept 2014

Michael W. Bennett

Police searching for missing Bellevue man
    The Bellevue Police Department is seeking the public’s help in locating a Bellevue man who has not been seen since late September. Michael W. Bennett, 44, who lives in Bellevue’s Newport Hills neighborhood, was last seen on Sept. 26, police said. His father reported him missing on Oct. 11, after he did not show up to meet with him the day before. His 2004 Lincoln LS was found parked at Snoqualmie Pass by the Alpental ski area on Oct. 14.
    http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/...-bellevue-man/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Doesn't say who was the last person to see him on Sept. 26, or mention whether he had a job he failed to show up at. Hope he's okay.
    We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by G&AMom View Post
    Doesn't say who was the last person to see him on Sept. 26, or mention whether he had a job he failed to show up at. Hope he's okay.
    Other articles just say "last seen by family and friends"..

Michael has been added to NamUs: https://findthemissing.org/en/cases/28518/

Case Information
    Status Missing
    First name Michael
    Middle name William
    Last name Bennett
    Nickname/Alias
    Date last seen October 11, 2014 12:09
    Date entered 04/30/2015
    Age last seen 44 to years old
    Age now 44 years old
    Race White
    Ethnicity
    Sex Male
    Height (inches) 71.0
    Weight (pounds) 180.0 to 185.0
    Dental Status: Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later
    DNA Status: Sample is currently not available
    Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available

Michael's NamUs profile has been pulled, but I can't find anything on whether he's alive or was found deceased.

Anyone else want to give it a try?

I will keep looking too.

I was was able to find his full name and complete date of birth if that helps anyone else search for an update. Not sure if I am allowed to post it here or not; if it's allowed, I will

Thanks! There's a Seahawks player with the same name, so that complicates MSM searching.

Just doing the math, birth year should be 1969 or 1970. That's close enough, in case he is still living. Fingers crossed!

It's 1970. Positive thoughts for Michael!

ETA: Just a bit more information that may bring us closer to an answer. Michael is a published author with at least a few books to his credit. He did have a significant online presence before he was reported missing and I can't find anything since that time, but it might not be indicative of anything (or my searching skills may be sub-par!)
    Last edited by KayElJay; 04-10-2016 at 09:46 PM.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...oqualmie-area/

Remains recently found. ME estimated deceased died 6 to 12 months ago and that wouldn't fit this case. Wondering if the ME could be underestimating? I will be watching to see if the deceased is Michael.
    When I was young I used to admire intelligent people; as I grow older I admire kind people.