Presumed Located WA - Michael Bennett, 44, Bellevue, 26 Sept 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Michael W. Bennett
MichaelBennett-226x300.jpg

Police searching for missing Bellevue man
The Bellevue Police Department is seeking the public’s help in locating a Bellevue man who has not been seen since late September. Michael W. Bennett, 44, who lives in Bellevue’s Newport Hills neighborhood, was last seen on Sept. 26, police said. His father reported him missing on Oct. 11, after he did not show up to meet with him the day before. His 2004 Lincoln LS was found parked at Snoqualmie Pass by the Alpental ski area on Oct. 14.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2014/10/police-searching-for-missing-bellevue-man/

Doesn't say who was the last person to see him on Sept. 26, or mention whether he had a job he failed to show up at. Hope he's okay.

Doesn't say who was the last person to see him on Sept. 26, or mention whether he had a job he failed to show up at. Hope he's okay.

Other articles just say "last seen by family and friends"..

Michael has been added to NamUs: https://findthemissing.org/en/cases/28518/

Case Information
Status Missing
First name Michael
Middle name William
Last name Bennett
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen October 11, 2014 12:09
Date entered 04/30/2015
Age last seen 44 to years old
Age now 44 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Height (inches) 71.0
Weight (pounds) 180.0 to 185.0
Dental Status: Dental information / charting is available and will be entered later
DNA Status: Sample is currently not available
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available

Michael's NamUs profile has been pulled, but I can't find anything on whether he's alive or was found deceased.

Anyone else want to give it a try?

I will keep looking too.

I was was able to find his full name and complete date of birth if that helps anyone else search for an update. Not sure if I am allowed to post it here or not; if it's allowed, I will :)

Thanks! There's a Seahawks player with the same name, so that complicates MSM searching.

Just doing the math, birth year should be 1969 or 1970. That's close enough, in case he is still living. Fingers crossed!

It's 1970. Positive thoughts for Michael!

ETA: Just a bit more information that may bring us closer to an answer. Michael is a published author with at least a few books to his credit. He did have a significant online presence before he was reported missing and I can't find anything since that time, but it might not be indicative of anything (or my searching skills may be sub-par!)

His NamUs page is still down.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back