Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
BgszJGA.png

Rest in peace, dear girl. :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Prayers and condolences for the Graham family
Remains Found on Abandoned Property are Hannah Graham's

Human remains found during the search for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham have been identified as those of the 18-year-old, officials said Friday.

The remains were found Saturday on an abandoned property near Old Lynchburg Road in Albemarle County, less than 10 miles away from where Graham was last seen.
Remains identified as missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham
Posted 4:42 pm, October 24, 2014, by Scott Wise, Alix Bryan and Nick Dutton, Updated at 05:01pm, October 24, 2014

RICHMOND, Va. — Human remains found on an abandoned property off in Albemarle County were positively identified as missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham.

The remains were taken to the Medical Examiner’s Office in Richmond for positive identification after a search team made up of Chesterfield County Sheriff’s Department members found the remains Saturday.

Police identify human remains as missing U. of Virginia student, Hannah Graham
October 24, 2014 4:10 PM

[...]

The Medical Examiner's Office in Richmond "has confirmed that these are the remains of Hannah Graham, 18, of Fairfax, Va.," the Albemarle County Police Department said in a statement.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Graham family and Hannah’s friends during this incredibly difficult time."

Letter from John and Sue Graham

Albemarle Police Department News Release

Statement from UVA president Teresa Sullivan

VA - Hannah Graham, UVA Student, 09.13.14, Media Links **NO DISCUSSION**

Rest in peace, Hannah. All my thoughts are with your family and friends. We'll try to make you proud by making sure this monster who ended your promising life far too soon never hurts anyone else ever again.

Thank you Bessie. A sad but necessary thread opened. What happens now?

Morgan and Hannah. Heros with Halos so this monster will never hurt another girl again. I will never forget them.

RIP beautiful girl. prayers to the Graham family.

RIP Hannah. Through death, you have become a hero. The monster who took you from this world will never hurt another innocent soul and that is because of you. I pray your parents and loved ones hold each other tight and can find some measure of peace in remembering your beautiful smile.

I just had to repost this, in honor of Hannah.

RIP Hannah. Through death, you have become a hero. The monster who took you from this world will never hurt another innocent soul and that is because of you. I pray your parents and loved ones hold each other tight and can find some measure of peace in remembering your beautiful smile.

Such a touching and classy letter from Hannah's parents. I would imagine that they asked for, and were granted, a delay before the public announcement to grieve privately and compose that letter. Perfectly understandable, and I would want the same in similar circumstances. Prayers for them and for the families of all the missing people. JMO

subscribed. Now we take a breath, absorb this confirmation. At least that is where I am at for the moment. My thoughts are with the Graham family :(

Now we know why they were out at the scene. They were informed of the confirmation and then likely wanted to see the place their daughter was found. They then had a few hours before official press release to call close family members etc and absorb the news, prepare their own statement before news broke tothe public.

So much respect for how this entire case has been handled by LE, Longo has earned my respect and admiration.

I can't stop crying, thinking of the pain her parents are feeling. I hate living in this world sometimes. There's just so much evil.

No one can hurt her anymore. Rest in peace, Hannah. Love to the Grahams.

He will never hurt another girl because of Hannah. I'm heart broken. Thankful got the woman in Texas who called him in

RIP Hannah.

My thoughts are with her family. As a mother myself, I cannot even comprehend the sheer pain they are going through.

subscribed. Now we take a breath, absorb this confirmation. At least that is where I am at for the moment. My thoughts are with the Graham family :(

Now we know why they were out at the scene. They were informed of the confirmation and then likely wanted to see the place their daughter was found. They then had a few hours before official press release to call close family members etc and absorb the news, prepare their own statement before news broke tothe public.

So much respect for how this entire case has been handled by LE, Longo has earned my respect and admiration.
Yes indeed! The CPD has done a wonderful job! I mean honestly I didn't think they would ever find her like so many other girls this has happened to. BUT they did and they didn't stop until they knew it was her! I'm very proud of all of the LE officers who helped make this possible! Without them we would still be looking for Hannah. :(

Rest In Peace Hannah~

I Lift your parents up with the strength of Love, knowing, you have been found. It's not an easy thing for them, I so believe Hannah you kept speaking, until your voice was heard.

Rest In Peace Beautiful One~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members