1310 users online (261 members and 1049 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103
Results 1,531 to 1,543 of 1543
    BTW I just checked and it was Autumn 2010 when he posted the link to the 3 Guys 1 Hammer video.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/magnotta-luka/

I'm not sure about posting from Twitter, does it have to be main stream media posts? I won't post the poster's name just in case and I will remove the post if it is against the rules, but I just found this on Twitter.
    Best line in #magnotta trial is Crown saying "don't play the idiot, you have a PhD", he must know they are mutually exclusive, he has an LLB
    ♥♥♥ In Memory of Tori ♥♥♥

Magnotta said he first came across gore websites while living in New York City in the late 2000s, and started frequenting the sites because they were “weird and different." He specified he was not sexually aroused by seeing people get hurt . . .

The Crown also focused on one of the last meetings Watts had with Magnotta, in which the accused addressed a visit he made to a psychiatrist at Montreal’s Jewish General Hospital a month before Lin’s death.

Magnotta referred to that visit as “the only thing” he hadn’t told Watts, a statement the psychiatrist said is technically accurate.

Watts testified Magnotta would at times withhold information but would then reveal more at their following meeting.

The psychiatrist explained he understood Magnotta had not wanted to talk about that hospital visit because in April 2012, he had downplayed hearing voices and instead told the doctor he was taking drugs.

Watts said Magnotta did not want him to think he was a drug addict.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...ling-1.2840981

So WHY did LM go to a psychiatrist before he murdered JL and tell them he was taking drugs?! This is part of the reason why I don't think he planned a NCR defence in advance. It may have crossed his mind, but he didn't think it through.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayemonde View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...ling-1.2840981

So WHY did LM go to a psychiatrist before he murdered JL and tell them he was taking drugs?! This is part of the reason why I don't think he planned a NCR defence in advance. It may have crossed his mind, but he didn't think it through.
    From your link,
    Watts testified Magnotta would at times withhold information but would then reveal more at their following meeting.
    I am thinking that's so he could have time to think about his answer.
    ♥♥♥ In Memory of Tori ♥♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by maxfactor View Post
    I'm not sure about posting from Twitter, does it have to be main stream media posts? I won't post the poster's name just in case and I will remove the post if it is against the rules, but I just found this on Twitter.
    Yes I believe it does have to be MSM and the tweet you saw may be one reason why. I don't believe that line was said by the Crown or anyone in the courtroom. It was added in brackets to the end of a google translate tweet by a woman who has been translating Francois Messier's posts. I believe it was her opinion, not something said in the courtroom.

MOO

I am a court reporter, to get the transcript is about $4 a page or more.
    There is something that is really bugging me...I watched the horrible video once and that was enough for me.
    Does any one on here remember that some one was coughing in the background. A third person.
    There was a lot of people on this forum saying exactly that. A third person was there.
    Does anyone remember that discussion?

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerfun View Post

There is something that is really bugging me...I watched the horrible video once and that was enough for me.
    Does any one on here remember that some one was coughing in the background. A third person.
    There was a lot of people on this forum saying exactly that. A third person was there.
    Does anyone remember that discussion?
    Here's an Audio-Timeline where it is mentioned ~ From the : ***GRAPHIC**- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder: ***DISCUSSION OF THE VIDEO ONLY*** thread ~ Post #304

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...30#post8123830
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

I don't hear no third person there,i hear background noise,not surprising being the size of apartment and the fact it on a busy road,and always seems to be people hanging around front...........

Saying that whos to say the audio hasn't been messed with?

Lightbulb

TRIAL CONTINUES - THURSDAY NOVEMBER 20,2014

https://twitter.com/montgomerysue
    Seeking justice for Audrey Gleave
    -------------------------------------------
    *ALL POSTS ARE MY OWN OPINIONS UNLESS I GIVE A LINK OR REFER TO OTHERS*
    -------------------------------------------
    “The inspiration you seek is already inside you. Be silent and listen." ~ Rumi

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 5m5 minutes ago
    #Magnotta trial starting early today to deal with legal issues before the jury arrives.

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 2m2 minutes ago
    Start time 9 am but overflow room was closed.You could hear the judge speaking since video conference plays when court begins. #Magnotta

I believe the jury isn't scheduled to be there until 10:30am but it appears that the judge and attorneys were there for 9am to deal with some legal matters without the jury.

Arizona courts should take a lesson from this trial...just saying.

MOO

Shuyee Lee ‏@sleeCJAD · 1m1 minute ago
    #Magnotta trial normally starts now but lawyers and judge have been debating legal matters since 9 am before jury arrives at 10:30 am.

You guys need a new thread, be back soon.

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103