10-25-2014, 12:29 PM #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
PA - Aliyah Vega, 15, Montgomery County, 17 Oct 2013
5'1" -- 170 Lbs. -- Brown -- Brown -- Mole on Forehead -- NCMEC/1230600 -- 17 Oct '13
Flourtown, Montgomery County, is in South-Eastern, PA.
Includes Photo & Printable Poster
For Non-Sleuthers Who Might Even Think Of Harboring An Under 18, PA Minor:
PA Title 18 - Crimes & Offenses:
Chapter 29. Kidnapping :: 2904. Interference With Custody Of Children
(a) OFFENSE DEFINED.—A person commits an offense if he knowingly or recklessly takes or entices any child under the age of 18 years from the custody of its parent, guardian or other lawful custodian, when he has no privilege to do so.
(b) DEFENSES.--It is a defense that:
(1) the actor believed that his action was necessary to preserve the child from danger to its welfare; or
(2) the child, being at the time not less than 14 years old, was taken away at its own instigation without enticement and without purpose to commit a criminal offense with or against the child; or
(3) the actor is the child's parent or guardian or other lawful custodian and is not acting contrary to an order entered by a court of competent jurisdiction.
(c) GRADING.--The offense is a Felony of the Third Degree, (F3), unless:
(1) the actor, not being a parent or person in equivalent relation to the child, acted with knowledge that his conduct would cause serious alarm for the safety of the child, or in reckless disregard of a likelihood of causing such alarm. In such cases, the offense shall be a Felony of the Second Degree; or
(2) the actor acted with good cause for a period of time not in excess of 24 hours; and
(i) the victim child is the subject of a valid order of custody issued by a court of this Commonwealth;
(ii) the actor has been given either partial custody or visitation rights under said order; and
(iii) the actor is a resident of this Commonwealth and does not remove the child from the Commonwealth.
In such cases, the offense shall be a Misdemeanor of the Second Degree, (M2).
PA Title 18 § 2904 (F3)
A$ Alway$: PA Crime$topper$ -- 1-800-4PA-TIPS - https://www.crimewatchpa.com/crimestoppers/
May the Missing be Found Safe,
May the UnIDentified be Matched.
10-25-2014, 12:36 PM #2
Seems she has ran away before. I am seeing where she was recovered in 2013..
12-17-2015, 03:06 PM #3Registered User
- Join Date
- Oct 2014
Above Images: Aliyah, circa 2013
Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
• Missing Since: October 17, 2013 from Flourtown, Pennsylvania
• Classification: Endangered Runaway
• Date of Birth: March 13, 1999
• Age: 14 years old
• Height and Weight: 5'1, 170 pounds
• Distinguishing Characteristics: Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Aliyah has a mole on her forehead.
Details of Disappearance
Aliyah disappeared from Flourtown, Pennsylvania on October 17, 2013. Authorities believe she left of her own accord. Aliyah may be in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; that city's police are investigating her disappearance. Few details are available in her case.
By gregjrichards in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 9Last Post: 08-09-2015, 11:52 PM