1047 users online (225 members and 822 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Peyton Kyler Blodgett, 8, Macclenny, 25 October 2014

Peyton Kyler Blodgett

Missing child alert issued for boy with autism
    8-year-old Peyton Kyler Blodgett last seen Saturday in Macclenny

The search is on for an 8-year-old boy with autism who was last seen Saturday afternoon. The Baker County Police Department issued a missing child alert for 8-year-old Peyton Kyler Blodgett, who was last seen about noon Saturday on S. State Road 121 in Macclenny. Officials said Peyton was visiting his grandmother and her boyfriend for the weekend. Police said around 12 p.m. Peyton's grandmother and her boyfriend were cleaning up outside the house while Peyton and his 5-year-old sister were in the house. When the couple came back inside Peyton was gone. The sheriff said Peyton is low-functioning autistic. Authorities don't believe he could have gotten far. When News4Jax asked the sheriff if this could be suspicious in any way, he was hesitant to answer and said the family is being questioned.
    http://www.news4jax.com/news/alert-i...child/29338230
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Any updates? At 6pm?

I didnt hear any updats on the local @ 6 , Zuri.

Reporter did state the Mother is there now and she was saying he would never climb fences, open locked doors, etc.
    Also they were saying divers were going to search a nearby pond at 8am in the morning.

I hope this child is found safely.

Thanks Queen D. I truly hope they find him. And soon.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenD View Post
    I didnt hear any updats on the local @ 6 , Zuri.

Reporter did state the Mother is there now and she was saying he would never climb fences, open locked doors, etc.
    Also they were saying divers were going to search a nearby pond at 8am in the morning.

I hope this child is found safely.
    This worries me. I believe his mom would know best what to expect from this precious child. It sounds to me like she doesn't believe he just walked off.

MOO

Sheriff Joey Dobson said a pond near the address he was last seen at, 6863 South SR 121, his grandmother’s residence, will be searched by divers tomorrow. That’s also when authorities will give the grandmother and her boyfriend, seven-time felon Jerry Carter, lie-detector tests, he said.
    Most of Mr. Carter’s convictions are for non-violent offenses, save an aggravated assault count on a law enforcement officer, the sheriff said.

“I don’t think it will turn out good,” he conceded.

http://bakercountypress.com/2014/10/...sing-near-121/

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    This worries me. I believe his mom would know best what to expect from this precious child. It sounds to me like she doesn't believe he just walked off.

MOO
    From what i read the mother has custody of him and Peyton was there for a short visit.

I don't have a good feeling about his at all....
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    I don't have a good feeling about his at all....

Yeah...not a good sign when LE says this

That’s also when authorities will give the grandmother and her boyfriend, seven-time felon Jerry Carter, lie-detector tests, he said.

Most of Mr. Carter’s convictions are for non-violent offenses, save an aggravated assault count on a law enforcement officer, the sheriff said.

“I don’t think it will turn out good,” he conceded.

http://bakercountypress.com/2014/10/...sing-near-121/

I'm praying for this little boy.
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

This is sad and scary. I have a twin grandson with autism. One time he went missing for a few minutes. My son turned his head for a minute and turned back and he was gone. My son was frantic and going out of his mind with worry and about to call police. Luckily he was found still in the yard just on the other side of the garage but it sure gave my son a scare.

IMO mr. Carter is the number one suspect in LEs eyes. The local media and local LE form close relationships. This guys name and criminal record were out there immediately. There's a reason for that.

I can't recall the exact statistic but a huge percentage of autistic kids who go missing are found in bodies of water. I think it was quoted in a documentary I watched on Netflix last weekend. I hope this little guy is found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by MzOpinion8d View Post
    I can't recall the exact statistic but a huge percentage of autistic kids who go missing are found in bodies of water. I think it was quoted in a documentary I watched on Netflix last weekend. I hope this little guy is found safe.
    I definitely believe that. Just from cases I have seen here of missing autistic children, a lot of those found deceased were found in water.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast