951 users online (132 members and 819 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Granada Hills family of 4 stabbed to death, 20 November 1991

The bodies of Hee Wan Yoo, 36, his wife, Gyung Jin, 34, and their two children, 6-year-old Pauline and 4-year-old Kenneth, were found in their home Nov. 20, 1991. They had been stabbed to death.

Investigators told neighbors and reporters at the time of the slaying of the Korean-American family they did not believe it was racially motivated. There was no indication robbery was a motive. There also did not appear to be any sign of forced entry, according to reports to neighbors soon after the crime.

The Los Angeles Police Department and a city councilman are out to solve the mystery once and for all ó according to Councilman Mitch Englanderís office, a proposal to offer a $75,000 reward for information to put the case to rest was presented to the city council Wednesday...

Yoo Hee-wan worked at a dental lab in Koreatown. When he didnít show up to work one morning, his relative went to his home see what was wrong, only to find the family dead inside.

More than 2,000 pages on the LAPDís investigation into the case have since been recorded, with more than 150 suspects.

what? more than 150 suspects? I dont even know 150 people. How do u get 150 susPects in a murder case? WAS HE INVOLVED IN A WHACKY BUSINESS SCHEME OR SOMETHING?
    ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn

Indiana [USA]
    There is not enough information on this case to even speculate. They need to release MORE information than a family photo and the method of death as stabbing. But I don't see LAPD doing that.

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 1952Ė1 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+: