GUILTY TX - David Wilson, HIV+, for raping, infecting them with HIV 2 girls, Houston, 2014

kimi_SFC

Reaction score
Man accused of raping girls, infecting them with HIV

HOUSTON: David Richard Wilson, 33, was found guilty of the sexual assault of a child in 2005 and sentenced to four years in prison. Six years later, Wilson was back in court, accused in two new cases that, if proven, may have lifelong consequences for two more children.

Wilson is charged with super aggravated sexual assault of a child. The enhanced charge is because of the age of the alleged victim. She was only 23 months old at the time. We have also been told that the child is Wilson's niece.

A court document states that the alleged assault occurred last year. The toddler's parents are said to have lived out of state, had drug problems, and sent their daughter to live with family in Houston. The child is the daughter of Wilson's sister.

Last November, the toddler was taken to a doctor, where she was diagnosed with HIV, genital herpes and chlamydia. Reconstructive surgery was performed because of infection to her private parts.

(snip)

Last month, a 14-year-old girl spoke to the Children's Assessment Center, telling a caseworker she had been having sex with a man for two years. She identified the man as David R Wilson and said she was pregnant. An exam of the girl showed that she was HIV positive, had herpes and chlamydia.

Wilson was arrested, and is now being held without bond in the Harris County Jail. His first court appearance is expected to be Friday.

Embedded Video & More@Link

http://abc7chicago.com/news/man-accused-of-molesting-toddler-and-teen/363602/

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is attempted murder IMO. The fact that he is a repeat offender, and the teen reported a pregnancy, means likely three lives changed forever. :notgood:

Why was he allowed out to reoffend? Why was he allowed access, and then hurt his own nieces this way? I do not mean this in anyway as victim blaming [the girl or her parent(s), but towards the system that should have been monitoring him].

Why? WHY? WHY?!!

:eek:verreaction:

New, disturbing details in case of man accused of infecting toddler, teen with HIV | abc13.com

(snip)

The story of a registered sex offender -- who is HIV positive -- charged with sexually assaulting his then-23 month-old niece, and impregnating a 14-year-old girl has taken another disturbing turn.

The sergeant of HPD's child sex crime unit says 33-year-old David Richard Wilson has told detectives that he's had sex with "numerous other people."

Wilson is said to be "regretful," but he has yet to tell investigators how many more people/victims may be involved, their ages, names or dates.

As a result, anyone who many have crossed paths with Wilson, or may be concerned their children know him, are asked to call police. The concern is that anyone who had sex with him may be infected with several sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.

Wilson is said to have been in a position to meet children and students through his jobs at several fast food restaurants in the city.

Embedded video & more@link
http://abc13.com/news/new-details-in-case-of-man-accused-of-infecting-toddler-with-hiv/364701/

:rage: :stormingmad: :furious:

:eek:verreaction:

What on earth was his sister thinking? This man is dangerous and should be taken off the streets permanently.

Alleged HIV-infected child rapist not living where registered | abc13.com

(snip)

Registered sex offender David Richard Wilson, (snip) was not living where he was registered, an ABC-13 investigation has found.

(snip)

Houston is home to 6,167 sex offenders, according to the Department of Public Safety.

And while the Houston Police Department has a compliance unit to make sure sex offenders live where they say, there are just four officers dedicated to making those checks, according to a department spokesman.

That's more than 1,500 sex offenders per officer.

Police officials say they bring in other officers to do more aggressive checks around Halloween, but said they simply can't do constant surveillance on so many people. And, indeed, the law does not require it.

Wilson's name was posted on the state's sex offender registry in 2004 when he was convicted of sexually assaulting another 14-year-old girl.

He was sentenced to four years in prison, but instead of doing time was given deferred adjudication which is similar to probation....(snip) and does allow for some monitoring.

By 2005, though, officials found that Wilson did not follow the rules of the deferred adjudication, such as failing to show that he was trying to find employment, failing to live in a specific location and failing to pay fines, records show.

He was sent to prison to serve out his full term.

But soon after he was out, in 2009, Wilson was sentenced to another six months after being convicted of failure to register as a sex offender.

He was released after completing his sentence in January of 2010.

As here's a key problem when it comes to monitoring sex offenders: As far as state law is concerned, Wilson's debt to society was paid. And there were no conditions on Wilson when he got out, except to register as a sex offender and to live where he was registered.

Instead of living where he was registered, though, authorities said Wilson was living in an apartment with the 14-year-old, her mother, reportedly Wilson's girlfriend, his two-year-old niece who he's accused of assaulting, and Wilson's own mother.

Wilson's niece, who law enforcement officials said is also diagnosed with chlamydia, is now in foster care. A trial is set for next month on her custody, on whether she'll go back to her family or remain in CPS care.

Embedded video & More@Link
http://abc13.com/news/alleged-hiv-infected-child-rapist-not-living-where-registered/368678/

Ugh - where's the stupid icon for going bat***** crazy and beating the crap out of this guy!!

Texas penal code still states aggravated sexual assault of a child committed by someone previously convicted of aggravated sexual assault of a child can result in the death penalty . . . unfortunately, six years ago the U.S. Supreme Court banned any punishment of death unless the convicted committed murder. I'm sorry, but so far from what I can gather in the reports, I feel like people who do things like this should face the death penalty.

This is the PDF file linked within the ABC News story I posted upthread:

102714-ktrk-wilson-doc.pdf
http://dig.abclocal.go.com/ktrk/PICS/OCTOBER14/102714-ktrk-wilson-doc.pdf

5e09a2b0d7a7d51f37978f581df5dc56.jpg

f3d16551eb3f9fd2d8d0187d9a4d8d44.jpg

I was SO upset I missed the hyperlink the first time around.

:(

Ugh - where's the stupid icon for going bat***** crazy and beating the crap out of this guy!!

Texas penal code still states aggravated sexual assault of a child committed by someone previously convicted of aggravated sexual assault of a child can result in the death penalty . . . unfortunately, six years ago the U.S. Supreme Court banned any punishment of death unless the convicted committed murder. I'm sorry, but so far from what I can gather in the reports, I feel like people who do things like this should face the death penalty.

Good gracious, if ever there was a case that exemplifies why the DP should be available, this one is it! The SCOTUS likely had their reasons for overturning it, but this is SO heinous, SO aggravated, I hope Texas brings this case back to SCOTUS, and they reconsider!

Can you imagine being a SCOTUS Justice, and listening to this child testify, later, as an adult? Having her or other victims replay their trauma - because he has reoffended over and over again?

The system is clearly beyond broken. They don't have enough staff to monitor these bleeps. We are using the "honor system" with RSOs! Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. With that mess! They are predators! They prey on our children. They prey on our sisters and our friends and family.

It appears they will stoop to using their own mothers for their own gain. So, we must fight for change. Babies and children are being hurt and sentenced to a lifelong illness!

No more!

Bat bleep crazy with you!

(And I haven't had my :wscoffee: yet)

Speaking of Texas and Deferred Adjudication, there's another (even higher profile case) that had me falling out of my chair....

Gospel singer James Fortune arrested in Texas | abc11.com

http://abc11.com/news/gospel-singer-facing-aggravated-assault-charges/367790/

I going to start a thread and I'll ETA with the link. This dude is Grammy nominated, and he received SIX YEARS deferred adjudication.

ETA:
Here's the link to the James Fortune thread (in case anyone is interested :blushing: )
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260753

It might be time to reevaluate the process. Just sayin....

Victims deserve better!!!!! :tantrum:

:facepalm:

:cow:

(snip)

Instead of living where he was registered, though, authorities said Wilson was living in an apartment with the 14-year-old, her mother, reportedly Wilson's girlfriend, his two-year-old niece who he's accused of assaulting, and Wilson's own mother.

Wilson's niece, who law enforcement officials said is also diagnosed with chlamydia, is now in foster care. A trial is set for next month on her custody, on whether she'll go back to her family or remain in CPS care.

Embedded video & More@Link
http://abc13.com/news/alleged-hiv-infected-child-rapist-not-living-where-registered/368678/

Son or not, he could have never lived with me and the baby. And who left these children unattended with this pervert?? Did the girlfriend know of his past? If so, she and the sister should be charged with something. This is one of the sickest, most vile cases I have ever heard of. And this doesn't deserve to live.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back