Comprehensive Data Charting on 200+ Serial Killers

Aeronomy

Reaction score
Part of my post from another thread . . . I've included it here since this forum is dedicated to serial killers specifically.

"Radford University's database of over 3500 serial killers is one of the most comprehensive and to-the-point I've seen. It covers their lives from the day they were born in most cases, even including information such as if forceps were used and etc. They have about 200 of the timelines accessible online at http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc%..._timelines.htm"

Below is an example of how the biographical information is formatted within the timelines.

attachment.php

Part of my post from another thread . . . I've included it here since this forum is dedicated to serial killers specifically.

"Radford University's database of over 3500 serial killers is one of the most comprehensive and to-the-point I've seen. It covers their lives from the day they were born in most cases, even including information such as if forceps were used and etc. They have about 200 of the timelines accessible online at http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Psyc%..._timelines.htm"

Below is an example of how the biographical information is formatted within the timelines.

attachment.php

For some reason all these links aren't working for a lot of the SK links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a fantastic link, thank you for sharing with the community.

Does anyone know if this information for all of the individuals listed on the Radford page is aggregated anywhere in a spreadsheet? Or does anyone know how to export the information into such a spreadsheet?

Thank you for this. I’ve never seen a list like this before. It’s scary how many serial killers there are, and that doesn’t even include the ones who haven’t been caught

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back