1110 users online (235 members and 875 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NY - Elisa Strohschein, 16, Brooklyn, 8 February 2013

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1223254/1#poster

Missing SinceFeb 8, 2013
    Missing FromBrooklyn, NY
    DOBSep 28, 1996
    Age Now18
    SexFemale
    RaceWhite
    Hair ColorBlonde
    Eye ColorBlue
    Height5'7"
    Weight120 lbs
    Extra Photo
    Extra Photo
    Both photos shown are of Elisa. She may have traveled out of state. Elisa's ears, nose, and lip are pierced. Her hair may be dyed another color.

I think the correct spelling of her name is Elisa Strochein, although I have seen it Both ways. She goes by the nickname Nate
    http://newyorkstatemissingpersons.ni...august-20-2012
    Other Information: Elisa is a runaway. She currently has blonde hair and it has been cut in a crew cut. Elisa goes by the nickname "Nate" , has very pale skin and has piercings in her ears, nose and lip. She may still be in the local area or may have travelled out of state.

Quote Originally Posted by elmomom View Post
    I think the correct spelling of her name is Elisa Strochein, although I have seen it Both ways. She goes by the nickname Nate
    http://newyorkstatemissingpersons.ni...august-20-2012
    Thank you very much for telling me. I saw that and I wasn't sure which spelling to go by.

Another image of her:

Is it typical for her to adopt a persona of "Nate"??? Dressing in boys clothes. changing how she walks and talks????
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by hot cawfee View Post
    Is it typical for her to adopt a persona of "Nate"??? Dressing in boys clothes. changing how she walks and talks????
    To me, it appears she may be taking male hormones. I honestly mean no disrespect, but in the picture of her dressed as a male, it appears there is a 5 o'clock shadow. So, I wonder if the public should be looking for someone who appears to be male and maybe the media should be going that route? I know some families don't handle their children being transgendered well and may not want to play up that part (if thats even really the case JMO) but they may be doing themselves a disservice while trying to find their missing loved one.

It sounds weird, but I kind of hope that Elisa/Nate ran away to an accepting community (again, I am assuming that she was leaving an unaccepting one).

ETA: I am very much leaning towards hormones being taken. Even in the picture where she is dressed as a female, the jawline is very masculine. I would like to see a picture from when she was younger to determine if she naturally has a strong jawline or if that is recent. Regardless, as stated above, I truly hope she has just runaway but if hormones were being taken and she didnt have an understanding and accepting support system, this could be mental health related, such as depression. I am hopeful that it is not though.
    In case the rambling text doesnt give it away... all posts are my opinion only and only for use on WebSleuths!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSleuth View Post
    Thank you very much for telling me. I saw that and I wasn't sure which spelling to go by.

Another image of her:

Hold up! In that link, it shows a missing date of August 20, 2012. Thats 7 months difference.... when did she actually go missing? Time to put my sleuth hat on and start looking around.
    In case the rambling text doesnt give it away... all posts are my opinion only and only for use on WebSleuths!

Another image of her:

Hold up! In that link, it shows a missing date of August 20, 2012. Thats 7 months difference.... when did she actually go missing? Time to put my sleuth hat on and start looking around.

Quote Originally Posted by kshultz06082 View Post
    I think she went missing in 2012 as well. But I'm almost positive she went missing in 2013 again.That picture has been recently added from what I can tell, as it wasn't there last time I looked at her poster.

I have searched every variation of Elisa/Nate Strohschein/Strochein/Stroschein and have not come up with even one MSM report of her being missing. This truly makes me sad. I have found only 2 things other than a couple missing posters that could even attempt to lead anywhere and I am not sure that either is even the right person. I found a myspace for a male that could possibly be Nate, but the picture is small and I am not sure but the location is accurate and what I can see of the picture is comparable. The other thing I found was another male on a people search site that lists an ALIAS of Nate Strochein. Personally, I have never seen aliases listed on those sites, so thats kind of weird, but I cannot be sure it means anything. Again, this is all just speculation and my opinion.

I think she went missing in 2012 as well. But I'm almost positive she went missing in 2013 again.That picture has been recently added from what I can tell, as it wasn't there last time I looked at her poster.
    Either way, it makes me really sad that it seems no one is looking for this child. I cannot understand why there is not even 1 single MSM blurb about her. My hope is that she has decided to live as a male and she is no longer missing and rather than draw attention to this, her family just hoped it would quietly go away.

Quote Originally Posted by kshultz06082 View Post
    Either way, it makes me really sad that it seems no one is looking for this child. I cannot understand why there is not even 1 single MSM blurb about her. My hope is that she has decided to live as a male and she is no longer missing and rather than draw attention to this, her family just hoped it would quietly go away.
    It is really sad. I want to know where her parents are.

It is really sad. I want to know where her parents are.
    I wonder who filed the missing report.... why arent they contacting the media? I really hope things are being done to find her outside the public eye because if this was me and I had runaway and this was my family's reaction (or lack thereof), I wouldn't bother returning or letting anyone know where I am.

She looks like a crust punk. I wonder if she's on the road with some other "crusties" or "travelers" or "oogles", as we call our large summer population not entirely affectionately. You know, the punk kids, usually with a sort of neglected dog, who play music and beg for money on street corners. It's an interesting life. Lots of drinking. But they take care of their own and I wouldn't be too worried about her if she is traveling.

pretty serious scar between the eyebrows........you bring up an idea azure......Elisa/Nate may be travelling on the road....wonder how much money she/he had to start with and what abilities to earn money.
    That being said my other thought is, if Elisa is transgendering to Nate, alot of medical attention would be required--scrips alone and the monitoring of a health professional. Is it possible that Elisa may have ventured to Canada
    to complete this process? I am thinking from the financial perspective.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by hot cawfee View Post
    pretty serious scar between the eyebrows........you bring up an idea azure......Elisa/Nate may be travelling on the road....wonder how much money she/he had to start with and what abilities to earn money.
    That being said my other thought is, if Elisa is transgendering to Nate, alot of medical attention would be required--scrips alone and the monitoring of a health professional. Is it possible that Elisa may have ventured to Canada
    to complete this process? I am thinking from the financial perspective.
    The scar between her eyebrows appears to be from a piercing that came out. It is mentioned on the missing poster that there is/was a piercing there.

As for fully becoming male, that is a very expensive surgery, so Canada or Mexico could be possibilities. If she is only going the hormone route, many transgendered people buy the hormones online and take them without a doctors supervision. Having said all that, I truly hope that she went to Canada and is being properly supervised. If Mexico or online hormones, I am very concerned that she could be very sick or heaven forbid, deceased.

I wish we had more to go on than just the missing posters. There is zero media attention and no friends or family speaking out that I can find. I would even be happy just knowing whether she presented herself as male or female more often. Atleast with that info, we would have a better idea of who we are looking for. I honestly dont know where to go from here, but I really want her found if she is truly missing. By "truly missing" I mean that she wants to be found and didnt just abandon her old life and does not wish to be located.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast