797 users online (71 members and 726 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 4

Retrial date for Day 4 - October 27, 2014

Thread #6 (day 2)

Day 3
    Last edited by LambChop; 10-27-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 4

Please continue posting here.

I'm re-positing from thread #3. I posted just as the thread closed:

I've been lurking and reading and reading and reading.

Jodi's art: It reminds me of Hitler's art. You look at a sketch of a street scene and it looks "nice," but "feel" something is off about it. It lacks perspective. It's flat and eerie. It's the same as Jodi's art. It is lifeless, with no spark. It's flat and somewhat distorted, especially in the eyes. The eyes are all staring and lifeless. There's one (which I won't post here), where the nose, instead of pointing in the direction of the entire face, faces forward. She has naďve talent, but not enough training or ability.

The death penalty: I'm equivocal about that. I do agree that life would be the most likely outcome here. I have to believe that JSS will sentence her to LWOP based on the extreme cruelty and Jodi's behavior during the trial as well as all the delay, delay, delay, and other nonsense.

The gunshot wound: Pure typo here! The location of the gun shot and where the bullet ended roughly gives Dr. Horne the trajectory which includes going through a bit of the frontal lobe, etc., etc., etc. There was no sign of hemorrhaging along any of the path, IMHO meaning that there was no bleeding from the wound. There is no clear bullet path simply because the brain was in a fairly advanced state of decomposition where the bullet path would be obscured.

Just putting out MHO and waiting to see what happens tomorrow.

ETA: The National Enquirer sometimes has stuff that's up to snuff...

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true...i-arias-appeal

Insiders say she’s already raised $30,000 from admirers for her defense– a cost that the State of Arizona cannot cover by law. Her goal is to raise $250,000 to pay “a retainer for an attorney for her appeals,” a source close to Arias said.
    BBM

More interesting stuff in the short article at the link.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

I found a good picture detailing where the dura mater is in relation to the skull. For there to be a hole in the skull, a full hole, the dura mater would have to have been damaged. It is anatomically impossible for it not to have been and I defy anyone to find a single medical professional who would agree that it is possible. To me, the question of whether or not the bullet pierced the dura mater is a moot point, as is the typo on page 7. It had to have been.

image.jpg

Now, if the argument is for gun first, it should simply be about whether or not you think someone can ambulate and defend themselves after being shot through the brain with a low power .22 calibre gunn. This is certainly a better argument for the defense than maybe the bullet cleared the brain. There must be someone somewhere who will agree this is a possibility.
    "He who introduces KY into the relationship is no abused virgin." - Aristotle

Good Morning - day 4 of the circus.

I wish Juan could keep the photos of Travis' slaughter on the screen everyday so the jury could look at them and never forget that the Killer did this to him.

Wagara is offline Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...
    Good morning...may justice reign.
    Whatever I say...It's only my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Please continue posting here.

Thanks for new page. Could you please put link to this page on the old one?! thanks !

After the first trial, did Jodi return to the county jail and remain until now? IOW, has she been to "prison" yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DebinGA View Post
    After the first trial, did Jodi return to the county jail and remain until now? IOW, has she been to "prison" yet?
    Yes, she's still in jail.
    "He who introduces KY into the relationship is no abused virgin." - Aristotle

Bringing over YESorNO's List of Tweeters:

Originally Posted by YESorNO (As far as I know) Tweeting Live #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner

KTAR News on 92.3 ‏@KTAR923

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ

AZ Family ‏@azfamily

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision

ETA:

Court: Monday - Thursday

Days off:

Wednesday - October 29th

Monday - November 10th

Tuesday- November 11th

Thursday and Friday - November 26th and 27th (Thanksgiving)

NO Court on Friday.
    Last edited by dog.gone.cute; 10-27-2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Added Court Dates
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Posting this again does anyone know what channel NancyGrace is on on dishnetwork it was on 202 but now it's changed to the news her show and reading here is the only way I can keep up with the Jodi Aris retrail

Good Morning, Y'all !

DAY 4 of the Re-Trial of the Penalty Phase !

I sure hope everything goes smooth today, but I doubt it ... I don't ever recall a day in this court where there was not some type of

Justice for TRAVIS !!!
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by MeeBee View Post
    I found a good picture detailing where the dura mater is in relation to the skull. For there to be a hole in the skull, a full hole, the dura mater would have to have been damaged. It is anatomically impossible for it not to have been and I defy anyone to find a single medical professional who would agree that it is possible. To me, the question of whether or not the bullet pierced the dura mater is a moot point, as is the typo on page 7. It had to have been.

image.jpg

Now, if the argument is for gun first, it should simply be about whether or not you think someone can ambulate and defend themselves after being shot through the brain with a low power .22 calibre gunn. This is certainly a better argument for the defense than maybe the bullet cleared the brain. There must be someone somewhere who will agree this is a possibility.
    BBM: All forensic and medical jargon aside, I doubt very much if anyone with a bullet lodged in the cheek, let alone passing through the head, would be in a state to 'ambulate and defend themselves'. Just imagine the pain, shock and confusion! To me the very idea is ridiculous, just like all Arias' claims.

What time do they begin?

Fingers, toes, and paws crossed that no jurors get dismissed today.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeBee View Post
    Yes, she's still in jail.
    http://www.azfamily.com/news/3TV-tak...206054551.html

Perryville is her ultimate and final destination on places to see before you die

I recall there is a book written by a woman who spent three years there. Slumber Party From Hell

Corpus Christi, Texas

Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast