802 users online (166 members and 636 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #1

Chelsea Bruck

Find Chelsea Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1492405374366496/

Maybee woman missing after Halloween party
    Police are seeking assistance in locating a 22-year-old Maybee woman who is missing. Chelsea Ellen Bruck attended a Halloween party on Post Rd. in Frenchtown Township on Saturday, but has not been heard from since. Her family does not know of her whereabouts and contacted the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office to report her as missing. She was last seen wearing a “Poison Ivy” costume from the “Batman” films. Her costume was a leaf-covered top with tight-fitting black pants.
    Read more at: http://www.monroenews.com/news/2014/...-monroe-woman/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Update: Sister Worried Missing Maybee Woman In Distress
    The sister of a Maybee woman who has been missing for two days is worried that she may have met with some type of harm. Kassie Bruck said it is completely out of character for her sister, Chelsea Bruck, to disappear without contacting family members. “It just doesn’t make any sense,” Kassie said. “I think she’s in distress.” Chelsea, 22, was last seen between 2 and 3 a.m. at a huge Halloween party on Post Rd. that was attended by more than 600 people and featured up to eight bands. Witnesses at the party told family members and police that Chelsea did not appear concerned, intoxicated or angry. There were no indications that she was worried or upset, but she has not been in any contact with any of her friends or parents and that is unlike her, Kassie said. “She would have called by now,” she said. “She always calls. She always comes home.”
    Read more at: http://www.bedfordnow.com/news/2014/...-monroe-woman/

I might have missed some stuff, but it's all gone now. I'm not surprised. It was very incriminating. I'm absolutely certain that it was reported to LE, and that's what matters.

I don't know Chelsea, but I grew up in the area she disappeared from. I went to high school with the guy who hosted the party she was at. Many of my friends from way back are involved in the search and effort to find her and bring her home. Her case is one of a growing listing list of cases that have hit way too close to home for me.

Sister says'' she always come home'' I truly hope she does, must be completely heartbreaking turmoil for everyone.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Search underway for missing Monroe County woman

Chelsea Bruck went missing during party

FRENCH TOWN TWP., Mich. -
    Police are asking for your help in the search for a missing 22-year-old woman.

Chelsea Bruck went missing Saturday night during a party on Post Road in French Town Township.

A search was underway Tuesday afternoon in the area of Post Road and Williams Road in Newport...

Published On: Oct 28 2014 03:05:42 AM EDT Updated 18 m http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/s...woman/29377376

Some info from FB, paraphrased: Chelsea does not have a car. Family is unable to determine the circumstances of her leaving the party or if she left with anyone. Her phone is with family, before disappearing she gave it to a friend, R, who brought it and other belongings home and gave them to family. R also posted a status update "as" Chelsea? Don't understand whether that was a drunken joke or trying to find her.

Family is blowing up that FB page, searches both formal and impromptu are going on all over town. They already checked every hotel in the area because of a report that she was spotted at one. Crews are out now searching woods with ATVs and search dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyd8402 View Post
    I might have missed some stuff, but it's all gone now. I'm not surprised. It was very incriminating. I'm absolutely certain that it was reported to LE, and that's what matters.

I don't know Chelsea, but I grew up in the area she disappeared from. I went to high school with the guy who hosted the party she was at. Many of my friends from way back are involved in the search and effort to find her and bring her home. Her case is one of a growing listing list of cases that have hit way too close to home for me.
    Incriminating as in it implicated a person or group of people in Chelsea's disappearance?

somewhere in these posts or a linked article it was said that 600 people were at the party. IIRC

No idea what is being said on FB. Have to have an account to see it.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

Quote Originally Posted by azure View Post
    Incriminating as in it implicated a person or group of people in Chelsea's disappearance?
    Yes, very much so. And quite a few people started scouring for information about the people involved.

[modsnip]

I heard 500+. They didn't expect so many people to show up. Parking was limited and people were turned away. There was a "security" team, but I'm not sure how professional it was.
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 10-29-2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Snip quote

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Why would Chelsea's family not want the FB page to help locate her be available for public viewing? I don't do FB and can't view the site.

Isn't this the same general area from which Hayley Turner disappeared a few months ago? Of course, she turned up in Ecorse and finally admitted that she had falsely reported the abduction. I hope Chelsea is found safe and soon.

It is public,maybe you have an account..not sure.

Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast