A&E Show "Dead Again" - Innocence Lost

tezi

Proud member of WS since 2000.
Reaction score
I attempted to watch a web preview of this show. I made it to the five minute mark. I couldn't deal with it...LOL Has anyone else seen this?

Has anyone seen it? I ran across it on On Demand (A&E).
The names and faces were changed at first, but later they showed her face.
Strange thing, the new investigators talked to a man who purported to be one of Darin's less than honest friends and he said straight up that Darin planned no burglary, etc.
It appears the longer time passes, the less innocent Darlie looks to other, outside independent investigators.

Has anyone seen it? I ran across it on On Demand (A&E).
The names and faces were changed at first, but later they showed her face.
Strange thing, the new investigators talked to a man who purported to be one of Darin's less than honest friends and he said straight up that Darin planned no burglary, etc.
It appears the longer time passes, the less innocent Darlie looks to other, outside independent investigators.

They just made up that story to use in Darlies appeals. Latest DNA from last June just confirm her guilt. Again.

I thought they did an excellent job recreating the crime scene. They used a different house for the exterior shots. Not sure if they used the actual house for the interior though. Something about it just didn't sit right with me and I can't exactly pinpoint it. I know "reality" TV is far from real but it seemed rather faked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back