MA MA - Hudson, WhtMale 64-66, UP12472, Lady J, Sissy Staff, Slave & Property, Jennifer tattoos, Mar'14

alllads

Reaction score
Came across this just now on Namus:

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/12472

64-66 year old white male,

61inches tall (that's only 5 feet)
115lbs

Found at a residential address, nude, decay prevents facial identification. Tattoos:
"around umbilicus "Owned by Lady J"; right upper thigh "Lady J", left upper thigh "Sissy Staff"; upper right arm rose & "Lady J"; lower right back "Slave & Property, Jenny" hard to read due to age and skin slippage."

Wearing a "slave-type" ring - ring hanging off a ring.

Even the address where he was found is listed, but I can't seem to find a news story...? Looks like the man died alone, maybe. The building is an apartment building, so John Doe was probably living under a fake name or something?

as the Jenny tattoo was old, maybe the rest were too, and the relationship with Jenny may have ended some time ago.

There is a long-term active dominatrix in the Boston area called "Lady J"...

Has anybody up in that area seen anything else about this? All I could find were things that linked to that NamUs file.

It states "found in residence" and gives an address. It doesn't say "abandoned building" or that the remains were in a crawlspace or attic (somewhere an outside person could sneak into).

Who's residence is it? It doesn't give an estimated day of death, but implies that it was "un-fresh." If it was indeed someone's residence, how could it have gotten to that stage without the person living there noticing?

Since I just saw that it is an apartment building, was it in an abandoned apartment?
Is this a "regular" apartment building where I'd think it would be easier to keep track or residents?
Or was it more like a "residential motel" type apartment set-up?

Hmm. I haven't heard anything about this. I'll do a little searching.

The obvious theory that comes to mind is some sort of play gone wrong; it's hard to think Lady J hasn't already been questioned, though. Whoever this man was, he obviously had more than a single encounter with her, so I can't imagine she doesn't remember him. She's still alive, right? Is it really possible that she wouldn't at least know a potential alias of this man?

My guess is he was not married at the time he died, because a significant other would probably mention the tats. I think if he's been reported missing, his friends/family are unaware of the tats.

My guess is he was not married at the time he died, because a significant other would probably mention the tats. I think if he's been reported missing, his friends/family are unaware of the tats.

I agree. This is a bit of a special case; these tattoos might be considered shameful, and someone may have held back that information out of respect, uneasiness, denial, etc. They are also located in places he could have conceivably kept hidden from people, including his family. If the age is correct, that would mean his parents were likely born around the 1920's. I can't imagine wanting to explain an S&M lifestyle to his loved ones.

It's possible he had a significant other who reluctantly allowed him to pursue this interest, but wanted nothing to do with it.

I looked into "sissy staff" - had never heard of it before. From what I can gather, a sissy staff is an emasculated male who performs duties for "a woman in charge." The duties may be of a domestic or of a more...personal nature.

Didn't appear to be much out there but it's not unheard of, either. I can pm links if anybody wants them - most are pretty graphic.

I looked into "sissy staff" - had never heard of it before. From what I can gather, a sissy staff is an emasculated male who performs duties for "a woman in charge." The duties may be of a domestic or of a more...personal nature.

Didn't appear to be much out there but it's not unheard of, either. I can pm links if anybody wants them - most are pretty graphic.

Yes--I think that concept is mentioned in the Lady J bio I linked above. She talks about how her husband (a cross dresser) became hers.

So basically, if he has been reported missing, we are looking for a very short man, for who we cannot rule out these tattoos (so not a man of whom there are photos shirtless without these tattoos or something).

The obvious theory that comes to mind is some sort of play gone wrong; it's hard to think Lady J hasn't already been questioned, though. Whoever this man was, he obviously had more than a single encounter with her, so I can't imagine she doesn't remember him. She's still alive, right? Is it really possible that she wouldn't at least know a potential alias of this man?

Also, even if she did have a number of customers that got tattoos - how many of them got this many AND were exceptionally short?

I was going to mention that we have seen many cases where the height of 6'1" is incorrectly entered in inches as 61, but I see his weight is only 115. Do we know how much decomp there was? Could he have been 6'1" and only weighed 115 pounds? Or, could the weight have been a result of decomp?

What the h-e-double toothpick? This is the next town over from me and I don't think there's been word one about it in any local news. I can't even find anything in the Hudson police or Middlesex County sheriff's logs.

I'm pretty sure this is the building they mean: older building that was probably built as apartments: https://goo.gl/maps/FVEI6

I poked around a bit today but didn't find anything.

I suspect if this person was reported missing, it was years before.

I was surprised too, Carbuff, that there's nothing in the news locally about this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back