809 users online (136 members and 673 guests)  

Websleuths News

Serously, they couldn't see the "other way" this could be taken?!?!

http://jezebel.com/texas-football-te...-it-1652920785

There's the article, but take a look at the T-shirt first and see if you see anything wrong. I can't believe they "didn't see that".

dixe01toe3bjj63iqngd.jpg

In case you can't see it all;

"Martin Football Shhhhhh Just let it happen."

The Native American image is also offensive.....

Unless they paid for the shirts to be printed on their own, some adult, not quite bright, really dropped the ball on that little slogan. Don't understand the pirate flag, unless they are the "Pirates." But then why the Indian? Stick to a theme and your mascot. Hard to go wrong that way.
    As a Union Redskin for all of my school years up to college, I am offended that anyone is offended by a portrait of an Indian warrior. Should I be ashamed of my Choctaw, Chickasha, and Cherokee blood? Get a grip, easily offended white people!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Unless they paid for the shirts to be printed on their own, some adult, not quite bright, really dropped the ball on that little slogan. Don't understand the pirate flag, unless they are the "Pirates." But then why the Indian? Stick to a theme and your mascot. Hard to go wrong that way.
    As a Union Redskin for all of my school years up to college, I am offended that anyone is offended by a portrait of an Indian warrior. Should I be ashamed of my Choctaw, Chickasha, and Cherokee blood? Get a grip, easily offended white people!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.