Serously, they couldn't see the "other way" this could be taken?!?!

Unless they paid for the shirts to be printed on their own, some adult, not quite bright, really dropped the ball on that little slogan. Don't understand the pirate flag, unless they are the "Pirates." But then why the Indian? Stick to a theme and your mascot. Hard to go wrong that way.
As a Union Redskin for all of my school years up to college, I am offended that anyone is offended by a portrait of an Indian warrior. Should I be ashamed of my Choctaw, Chickasha, and Cherokee blood? Get a grip, easily offended white people!

Unless they paid for the shirts to be printed on their own, some adult, not quite bright, really dropped the ball on that little slogan. Don't understand the pirate flag, unless they are the "Pirates." But then why the Indian? Stick to a theme and your mascot. Hard to go wrong that way.
As a Union Redskin for all of my school years up to college, I am offended that anyone is offended by a portrait of an Indian warrior. Should I be ashamed of my Choctaw, Chickasha, and Cherokee blood? Get a grip, easily offended white people!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back