1134 users online (240 members and 894 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

Retrial date for Day 7 - Monday, November 3, 2014

Thread #6 (day 2)

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6, Part 1

Day 6, Part 2

Day 6, Part 3
    Last edited by LambChop; 11-02-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

Please continue posting here.

Gooooood morning all! Looking forward to trying to keep up most of today on tapatalk! Hope someone is gonna be the twitter relay today!

Twitter (consolidated): https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/l...ias-trial-live

"A trial is a public event. And what transpires in a courtroom is public property."-Charles Grassley, Senator (R), Iowa

Good morning.. I am busy today but hoping to come and get caught up later.

This trial just disgusts me. I am all for justice for all, But this just feels like Justice for CMJA and a big fat zero for Travis...
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Good morning WS Do we have a thread to discuss social media about this case? Are we allowed to discuss the posts that Jodi's family or Jodi supporters have been making?
    ^^^^^ My posts are all IMO, JMO, MOO unless I have included a link^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by princesspjs View Post
    Good morning WS Do we have a thread to discuss social media about this case? Are we allowed to discuss the posts that Jodi's family or Jodi supporters have been making?
    That would be the Sidebar thread.

Hey everyone, Good morning :-) my thanks button is not working, well unless I refresh, so again, a HUGE thank you to all who post, and especially to those who post the tweets, thanks again. I pray today brings good news. Bless Travis and his family!!

Good morning! I'm sitting on pins and needles to see what happens today. If the Appellate Court isn't hearing the appeal until much later in the month, will JSS put the trial on hiatus? Will she rule the defense must continue?

IMHO, if the defense is told to continue, I'm betting Nurmi will refuse to bring in any witnesses.
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

Will we learn who The Super Seekkrrriit Witness is? Will there be more drama, less justice?

How could JSS possible put the jury through a trial delay at this point. Would they apt to forget stuff if there were a lengthy delay? How long could a trial be delayed before a the jury would no longer be useful due to time lapse?

"A trial is a public event. And what transpires in a courtroom is public property."-Charles Grassley, Senator (R), Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by RadarLuv View Post
    How could JSS possible put the jury through a trial delay at this point. Would they apt to forget stuff if there were a lengthy delay? How long could a trial be delayed before a the jury would no longer be useful due to time lapse?
    No one is going to forget that she is guilty and admitted she did this that to Travis. No one is going to forget seeing those pictures.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Good Morning Folks

Here's hoping for a good day, although I was am not too optimistic about the appellate court reversing JSS. I was reading 17A A.R.S. Sup.Ct.Rules, Rule 122 Use of Recording Devices in a Courtroom,

http://www.sc.pima.gov/Portals/0/Lib...e%201-1-14.pdf

Excerpt:
    (2) Limitation of coverage: Upon his or her own motion or upon the request of a party, victim, or witness, a judge may allow coverage as requested or may, after making specific, on-the-record findings based on the factors in paragraph (d)(1), impose limitations as follows:
    (A) order that no one may photograph, record, or broadcast a criminal defendant, a law enforcement officer, or a victim in the courtroom;
    (B) order that video coverage must effectively obscure the face and identity of that party, victim, or witness, or that there be only audio coverage of the testimony of a party, victim, or witness;
    (C) prohibit coverage of the testimony of that witness upon a determination that coverage would have a substantial adverse impact upon that witness or his or her testimony.

"She loved him so much that this is what she did to him, there are no mitigating circumstances in this case. None, the only just punishment is death."

"The time for honouring yourself, will soon be at an end. . .highness"

Good Morning friends. We are one day closer to Justice for Travis.

I hope we hear from the court today.

I don't drink but I feel like I could do with a beverage to numb me. I don't smoke but I sure wouldn't mind a cigarette to de-stress. And I've been raising my voice (at the computer) a few times although it's not in my nature at all. Only a verdict will help restore my battered sanity. When will that be?

right. but let us be honest, this is a death penalty sentencing trial and I am sure it is a lot more technical than that.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    No one is going to forget that she is guilty and admitted she did this that to Travis. No one is going to forget seeing those pictures.

I do not think JM wants a delay. He seems to want to move forward and did not object to it being closed. That should tell us something. jmo

Page 1 of 91 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast