1040 users online (223 members and 817 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Oops it says Brittany Murphy...

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Sorry ransom, it's Brittany Maynard . ( I read title and said, Hello, what's this then about B Murphy )

Very sad to hear it came to this, but she did seem at peace with her decision. RIP Brittany Maynard.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    Sorry ransom, it's Brittany Maynard . ( I read title and said, Hello, what's this then about B Murphy )

Very sad to hear it came to this, but she did seem at peace with her decision. RIP Brittany Maynard.
    Sorry about the wrong name. My bad. Have no clue how to "report" this thread to fix the title.

On the bottom left of your post is a triangle with a ! in it. Click on that to have title changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Sorry about the wrong name. My bad. Have no clue how to "report" this thread to fix the title.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    On the bottom left of your post is a triangle with a ! in it. Click on that to have title changed.
    Thank YOU so much. Didn't even notice that there. I was looking in the "old" place. HA

R.I.P Brittany Maynard

Sad that such a beautiful life ended so soon; happy for her that she died with peace, on her own terms.

Rest in peace Brittany, praying for you and your loved ones.

After watching How to Die in Oregon (highly recommend no matter which side of the fence you're on), I gained perspective about death and our inability to control it. Thank you, Brittany, for sharing your struggle with the world and bringing awareness to the Death with Dignity laws. Fly high, Brittany! Rest in peace, dear angel.

You're welcome. If you catch a title error within a few minutes you can go to 'edit post' and then 'go advanced', change the title, then hit 'save changes'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Thank YOU so much. Didn't even notice that there. I was looking in the "old" place. HA

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

R.I.P Brittany I am so sorry you didn't get the chance to have the long happy life you deserved. Your husband and family are in my prayers.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Merry Christmas to all Websleuths staff, members and guests.

This post will surely show my ignorance on such things...but I'm guessing I'm not the only one wondering these things. How long does it take you to die from this type of procedure? I imagine you just fall asleep and stop breathing...but I can't help but think this might have been an agonizing thing for her family to stand by and watch happen. (I know...either way, it was going to be agonizing for them.)

The brain tumor was a tragedy; how she chose to deal with it was not. Good for Ms. Maynard. Good for Oregon!

Rest in peace, courageous woman.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast