1109 users online (220 members and 889 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

Last edited by imamaze; 11-04-2014 at 12:51 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

TX - Christina Marie Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

No more sleuthing family and non POI's or suspects, you've been warned multiple times.

No more bringing rumor here, period.

Also, if you state something as fact you must provide a link or state it's your opinion.

There will be no more warnings.

There are more than one Help Find Christina Morris FB's, so to avoid confusion please link every time you reference it or the post will be removed.

This is the only one allowed:

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris

Also, we are victim friendly place, please post accordingly.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...mp-Information

Thank you and please continue here for Christina

Please continue here.

And remember to be respectful to each other.

Salem

Please continue here...

The sun is setting on a certain person...

Quote Originally Posted by carltondance View Post
    No one to blame but himself.....he was kind enough to contact the media so they could get his lies on camera!

Still looking for something on the NBC affiliate. I would have thought this would be the top story. (Who wants to hear from the political candidates!)

Subscribing .....
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Anxiety is the cousin visiting from out of town that depression felt obligated to bring to the party.

The KXAS 10 p.m. newscast will be rebroadcast at 1:00 a.m. if anyone missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by carltondance View Post
    I don't know all the ins and outs of the rules as far as what is allowed to be released to the media. I would think some of the info given to the family was meant to be kept under the wraps. So is it safe to assume JM had the go ahead from PPD to do this interview? Do you know?

And I regret that I missed the interview, do you know if it's on their website yet. I'm not lazy, but on my phone so that hinders me a bit from searching.

Thanks for all of your input. And JMOM too. I really appreciate your efforts.

I hope PPD will somehow be able to get those records.

Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
    Still looking for something on the NBC affiliate. I would have thought this would be the top story. (Who wants to hear from the political candidates!)
    The local NBC affiliate link please? Thanks Jn.........

That is what I was wondering as well....
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocoholic View Post
    I don't know all the ins and outs of the rules as far as what is allowed to be released to the media. I would think some of the info given to the family was meant to be kept under the wraps. So is it safe to assume JM had the go ahead from PPD to do this interview? Do you know?

And I regret that I missed the interview, do you know if it's on their website yet. I'm not lazy, but on my phone so that hinders me a bit from searching.

Thanks for all of your input. And JMOM too. I really appreciate your efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof1girl View Post
    That is what I was wondering as well....
    It would make sense for her to clear it with PPD first as I'm sure she would never want to jeopardize an ongoing investigation.

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast