GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Rest in Peace Beverly!

1411739631000-beverly-carter.jpg

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/little-rock/2014/09/26/beverly-carter-missing/16257155/

Police are in their second day of looking for clues in the disappearance of a central Arkansas real estate agent. More than 250 volunteers were out helping authorities search for clues Saturday.

The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is searching for 51-year-old Beverly Carter. She was reported missing by her husband September 25 after she was supposed to meet an unknown person at a home on Old River Road in Scott to show a house around 5:30 p.m. After three and half hours of no contact, her husband went to the home and found his wife's car with her purse and wallet inside, but she was nowhere to be found, and investigators have found no trace of a crime.

Beverly Carter was last seen wearing a black sleeveless shirt and red shorts. Flyers circulating suggest Carter stands around 5 feet, 2 inches and weighs around 145 pounds. She is also said to have blonde hair and green eyes.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Beverly Carter is urged to contact PCSO at any of the below listed contacts.

24 hour Communications number: (501) 340-6963

Criminal Investigations Division: (501) 340-6940

Central Arkansas CRIMESTOPPERS tip line:(501) 340-TIPS(8477)

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Media Thread

:seeya:
This is the social media we can link to:

Social media of the accused (Arron Lewis)

Facebook of the Victim

MSM Social Media

All other social media links are off limits.

We do not ever allow screen shots from social media

We do not allow discussion of comments, though you can point someone in the direction of the comment. Such as "see comment from A.M. under this article"

All social media / comments other than MSM Article are to be taken as rumor.

Also no more discussion or sleuthing of "Trevor" the police at this point have cleared him. If that changes we will revisit.

Any questions then please feel free to PM me or another MOD.

TIA
:loser:

Just a reminder...

Sleuthing family and friends of the victim or suspect is not allowed.

Please continue here...

Carried over from last thread.
[quote name=&quot;jstanokiegal&quot; post=11151575]http://www.katv.com/story/27171506/...aks-out-one-month-since-beverly-carters-death<br />
Carl Carter interview
<br />
<br />
Can someone view from their computer and see if you can read the texts in Carls phone? I believe I saw &quot;sorry, my battery died&quot; ??<br/>[/QUOTE]
[quote name=&quot;SavvyRose&quot; post=11164874]Can someone view from their computer and see if you can read the texts in Carls phone? I believe I saw &quot;sorry, my battery died&quot; ??[/QUOTE]<br />
Captures of parts of the news videos of CC interview.<br />
eafccb7421affec56384d1c79ef6e172.jpg
<br />
<br />
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/e64b638293df70c1c61f66ecc630f1ee.jpg[/IMG<br />
[IMG]http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/54e28c41ef2ee693702fbabdc1e1823f.jpg<br />
4cafe78e30fc1a9e84a04a3c78616174.jpg
dd5296a13c2c17e79446d5ded1d89be1.jpg
<br/>

Thank you!!! Wish we could see the time but we can look back at old interviews for that. Those are the 3 that came in a row. So Carl was with LE when he got those texts. I do believe they came after the timeframe of CL stating to NoJustice of when she came home that night.

Thank you!!! Wish we could see the time but we can look back at old interviews for that. Those are the 3 that came in a row. So Carl was with LE when he got those texts. I do believe they came after the timeframe of CL stating to NoJustice of when she came home that night.
I think this is the one that didn't load the first time?
9e633cd17eefefdfc4c20258db48d22e.jpg

Copied from previous thread : posted by NoJusticeNUSa:
NoJusticeNUSa said:
Thur @ clinicals and got home at (if I remember correctly) 10 p.m.

Friday was her carpool day. She took her daughter and another friend's child to school by 8 a.m.

Friday evening TP incident happened around 9 p.m. (CL and AL were at CL's house). She left sometime after that fact.

Friday evening (unsure of time) until Sunday afternoon stayed with a friend (ex boyfriend) to get away from AL who would not leave her house. Ex boyfriend was questioned by LE and ex boyfriend was furious that her staying with him got him involved.

Sunday 10 a.m. she was called about AL's wreck and proceeded to the the hospital where she was met by LE.

Sunday (I have no idea of the time) she attempted to return home to get clothing to continue staying with the ex boyfriend but instead was hauled in and charged with theft by receiving. She was held until the following morning (Monday) being questioned.

First, did she notice the scratches on his face on Thursday that neighbor noticed along with his shaved head? The scratches look like fingernail scratches and they are visible in his perp walk video.

Second, what about Friday? You said she was back at house for short time because of classes... Do you know where she was on Friday during the day?

Last one tonight... Carried over from last thread because I really want to hear some theories on this:
This is bugging me: Trevor. Why would AL say his name to a reporter if there was no truth to it and Trevor is his friend?

His only friend that we know of.

@sherlockjones my child attends the gym...trust me the gym owner doesn't know what goes on in the personal lives of each parent at the gym. No justice has received her information from CL. Others here have developed their own theories based off of web sleuthing and facts that have been gathered from their own sources. As time goes on more information will come forward.

@sherlockjones my child attends the gym...trust me the gym owner doesn't know what goes on in the personal lives of each parent at the gym. No justice has received her information from CL. Others here have developed their own theories based off of web sleuthing and facts that have been gathered from their own sources. As time goes on more information will come forward.

I for one would love to pursue this line of questioning @Shae1980, but I think for different reasons than might be assumed. With great delicacy... (so maybe this will stay up!) ;) -- I am wondering about nojustice saying that BC did not always drop off BBC there. This is of great interest to me to know who generally did and by this line of questioning I do not mean to imply any sleuthing or even discussing of the minor children themselves per se... but rather their guardians and "relateds" who were in charge of them at various times. Ohboy this is like ice skating! ;) Any information on this would be of much interest in areas I've been sleuthing off site.

Hey SavvyRose you posted earlier that AL went to Baptist Hospital. Do u know which one? There are two, one in NLR (North Little Rock) which isn't too terribly far from the Scott exit via 440

The arrested accused Crystal Lowery should also be included this thread, right? Thanks.

Copied from previous thread : posted by NoJusticeNUSa:

First, did she notice the scratches on his face on Thursday that neighbor noticed along with his shaved head? The scratches look like fingernail scratches and they are visible in his perp walk video.

Second, what about Friday? You said she was back at house for short time because of classes... Do you know where she was on Friday during the day?

IIRC, the neighbor reported seeing the shaved head and scratched face on Thursday afternoon when he was washing his truck. She visited with him about the missed call, and said he was in a bad mood. I think this happened before he ever went to see the house in Scott.

CL's Friday is bugging me too! On an earlier post, it was stated that she wasn't there on Friday - went to get clothes and left and her child was at a friend's house. Now she was there for the tp incident and left after they fought. If the phone came in the home on Thursday or Friday, how do you not notice a strange cellphone in plain sight? And knowing what we know of BC, that phone case was blinged out because she loved bling.

Thursday night, AL had to be acting crazy after the night he had been through, and the way that we've seen how he runs his mouth, I can't imagine that he wouldn't spill the beans, IMO. I guess he could have hidden the phone until CL was gone, but calmly playing video games and casually texting her family?? doesn't fit his MO to me. He appears very excitable from his videos - and the rush or fear that he was experiencing had to be visible. I get the feeling that CL was being less than honest with her friends about the whole situation.

Thank you for those phone screen shots! Very eerie to see them ... imagining some panicked person feeling a need to respond to Carl's texts actively involved in the cover up. Quite the sleuthing puzzle this case is. And whoever said earlier about the upcoming holidays and how hard it's going to be on the victim's family...wholeheartedly concur with that. I'm off to bed now. I will say, we had another BC legacy moment last night here. We had 2 calls from 2 strangers, men, for 2 separate showings at a listing of ours in the hills and I couldn't do them so my partner went. But we had trouble identifying one of the buyers from his information, so she had the sellers stay home and 'guard' her - with the husband in the car with a baseball bat just in case! Not sure how effective that might be but it's better than being alone there I guess. All turned out on the up and up, but minus this tragic incident (which she hears about frequently from me) she might not have given it a second thought.

aaron-lewis-facebook-post.jpg

http://heavy.com/news/2014/10/cryst...r-murder-suspect-arron-lewis-girlfriend-wife/

I don't want to seem like I am harping on this, but in the last thread nojustice replied to my question regarding how CL would not see the above post.

I had the dates wrong in my original post. Please note, the date of his post is 11-2013. The post is clearly public, as it was when I viewed it on his page last month.

As another poster said, I'm sure he is referring to CL (woman who loves me). There is no way she did not know he was a seven time felon until after she married him, just saying ...

aaron-lewis-facebook-post.jpg

http://heavy.com/news/2014/10/cryst...r-murder-suspect-arron-lewis-girlfriend-wife/

I don't want to seem like I am harping on this, but in the last thread nojustice replied to my question regarding how CL would not see the above post.

I had the dates wrong in my original post. Please note, the date of his post is 11-2013. The post is clearly public, as it was when I viewed it on his page last month.

As another poster said, I'm sure he is referring to CL (woman who loves me). There is no way she did not know he was a seven time felon until after she married him, just saying ...

Interesting on the date. The other thing about social media and its oh-so social nature - the possibility of CL not seeing this herself is one thing, but, since she seems to have this close circle of super supportive friends that nojustice talks about, one would imagine that amongst them, somebody who was concerned about her record of poor relationship choices and her current volatile relationship...some good friend might very well have done some 'sleuthing' on her own, on her behalf. Out of concern. And reported back. The info was only a few clicks away and the odds that no friend told her about this make it even harder to fathom. But not impossible I guess. Goodnight now! ... Really. ;)

All of her info is not just from CL. She specifically stated she had ask several people that would know. I am curious why are you just now commenting on this topic of the gym since no justice came here. We have been discussing the gym from day one almost. You just come across as knowing everything for fact. None of us do and at least no justice admits that. It seems to me you are being rude to her and basically calling her a liar.

All of her info is not just from CL. She specifically stated she had ask several people that would know. I am curious why are you just now commenting on this topic of the gym since no justice came here. We have been discussing the gym from day one almost. You just come across as knowing everything for fact. None of us do and at least no justice admits that. It seems to me you are being rude to her and basically calling her a liar.

I havent heard anyone insinuate anyone HERE is a liar. I think they just have different information from different people. That happens in life. My mom says my brother was at a party, my sister says he was. Turns out he showed up later after my mom left and she didnt know. That sort of thing. No one lying. Just that not everyone knows the same info. Just my opinion, since I for one know absolutely nothing and will admit it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni