“When it’s dark, all you see is corn.”

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
..“In space, no one can hear you scream.”

Visitors Stuck Inside World’s Largest Corn Maze Calling 911 For Help

DIXON, Calif. (CBS13) – What’s supposed to be fall fun has some people turning to law enforcement for help.

Several visitors to the world’s largest corn maze at Cool Patch Pumpkins in Dixon are calling 911 when they find they can’t get out.

The maze seems easy to maneuver through when you first get in, but once inside this massive, 63-acre corn creation, it’s pretty tough to get out.

“When it’s dark, all you see is corn,” said Matt Cooley, owner of the maze.
---
the rest at the link, with video

Lol, I had to be led out of a maze once. Was in there for hours. I could hear them snickering outside too, as I passed the way out, again and again and again...

Did you know that when corn grows it actually makes a noise? It's said to sound like w crying/wailing kind and is supposed to very quiet and only audible when it's really, really quiet around. But I imagine being alone, in the dark in a corn maze and hearing little cry - I would lose my marbles!

[video=youtu;HkRiKeg7TPg]http://youtu.be/HkRiKeg7TPg[/video]

Did you know that when corn grows it actually makes a noise? It's said to sound like w crying/wailing kind and is supposed to very quiet and only audible when it's really, really quiet around. But I imagine being alone, in the dark in a corn maze and hearing little cry - I would lose my marbles!
I "know someone" who spent much time in a cornfield by a creek in Kansas during the summer months of 1978, and he is said to have heard and and described this sound (whilst tripping on acid that whole summer, should I mention).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back