Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Debbie, feel free to share and vent here on this thread... lots of interested people here at WS who will at the very least keep you and your Mom in their thoughts and prayers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Casshew For This Useful Post:

yes there sure is thanks to wayne county sheriff's office they just took the case in feb the 7th 2005 im so lucky they took her case i just hope it's not to late. debbie lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenn
    It looks like there was a missing persons report afterall. She is a beautiful woman! Praying that she returns safely.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie lynn smeaton For This Useful Post:

thanks i'll keep that in mind, again thank you all for being there for me. debbie lynn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Debbie, feel free to share and vent here on this thread... lots of interested people here at WS who will at the very least keep you and your Mom in their thoughts and prayers

6. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie lynn smeaton For This Useful Post:

Yes, she is very beautiful.

Debbie,

I am so sorry you are going through this. Do you or the police think that your mother may be living a homeless lifestyle because of her illness? Our organization has an awareness program that seek the missing among the homeless. http://www.projectjason.org/comehome.html

With Hope,
    Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
    President and Founder,
    Project Jason
    www.projectjason.org

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by debbie lynn smeaton
    sure, she went to the local bar in river rouge mi the night before she disappered the next morning she came home in a cab in hospital scrubs i was up allnite pacing the floors 8 months pregnant thinking the worse but we she pulled up i felt relief, until i seen her she was bruised up and she told me the bar owner and his friend was gonna give her a ride home but instead they took her somewhere else and raped her. so after we talked and cried she took a long bath and i wanted to call the police and she begged me not to not yet anyway so i trusted her judgement but deep down i knew something wasn't right. so she said she wanted to go for a walk and clear her head and she also said they would get what is coming to them and that was july of 1988 and i haven't seen her since,you will have to excuse me but i need to go for now this is really hard, im sorry. sincerelly debbie lynn.
    Oh debbie, that is so awful and I'm sorry you are going through this. I'm sure they have, but I have to ask...have the police checked the bar owner and his friend out? Did you tell the police what happened after you reported her missing?
    When the children cry let them know we tried 'Cause when the the children sing then the new world begins

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lady-eowyn For This Useful Post:

hi kelly, yes that is possible but one thing about her illness she would go a few years without having to be put in the hospital, even then they would let her out a few days later and she was back to herself. but im gonna look into your site and i want to thank you so much god bless you kelly. sincerelly debbie lynn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly
    Yes, she is very beautiful.

Debbie,

I am so sorry you are going through this. Do you or the police think that your mother may be living a homeless lifestyle because of her illness? Our organization has an awareness program that seek the missing among the homeless. http://www.projectjason.org/comehome.html

With Hope,
    Kelly Jolkowski, Mother of Missing Jason Jolkowski
    President and Founder,
    Project Jason
    www.projectjason.org

12. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie lynn smeaton For This Useful Post:

no she did not work in a hospital and i dont know how she got there! they kept her clothes for a rape kit, my mom went up there looking for a barmaid job she rarely drank and she told me everything that happened and there working on getting the report. and i don't like the way you are trying to make her sound like a drunk or something and why do i need someone else,im very clear on what happened to my mom. maybe this site was not a good idea? im hurt enough and i dont need this right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1
    Did your mother work in a hospital? Or did someone take her to one, where she'd been all night, maybe had been sick all over her own clothes?

Maybe she wasn't really raped, just perceived as drunk and quarrelsome, and beaten up?

What did the hospital report say? You have any friend who's not emotionally involved and therefore could be more sure of herself or himself, more effective in getting answers? A male relative?

I've revised my above post a bit. Still can't find a link to work, but it's interesting that "Intel" is about worldwide drug smuggling using River Rouge! If she lives near the Detroit River, there's probably lots of bars?

Keep us posted.

yeah there trying to find them cause tis been a long time go by and they just picked up the case for us this year since the local police did nothing, yes i told the local police everything when i put the missing report on her in august of 1986. sincerelly debbie lynn.
    Quote Originally Posted by lady-eowyn
    Oh debbie, that is so awful and I'm sorry you are going through this. I'm sure they have, but I have to ask...have the police checked the bar owner and his friend out? Did you tell the police what happened after you reported her missing?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie lynn smeaton For This Useful Post:

debbie

If you click on your user CP you can put that person on ignore. The Moderator of this forum should clean it up soon.
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tybee204 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by debbie lynn smeaton
    no she did not work in a hospital and i dont know how she got there! they kept her clothes for a rape kit, my mom went up there looking for a barmaid job she rarely drank and she told me everything that happened and there working on getting the report. and i don't like the way you are trying to make her sound like a drunk or something and why do i need someone else,im very clear on what happened to my mom. maybe this site was not a good idea? im hurt enough and i dont need this right now.
    Debbie no one is trying to hurt you, or say anything bad about your mother. I am sorry that you took it that way. A part of developing theories is that we look at the info you gave and try to figure out what may have happened. You mentioned a bar, but did not say if this was a regular thing for her or not. And even if it was, that doesn't mean anything bad about your mother. It would just be a piece of info to add to the puzzle. Now someone mentioned that your mother called your pastor at one point trying to find you? Did she reach you? Did the pastor find anything out from her? When did this happen? Can you tell us more about this?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

This thread is in the Missing Information and Support Forum. That is what Debbie came looking for. She did not start a thread in the discussion forum asking everyone to speculate on her mother or the case.
    Welcome to the World Baby Caleb!!!

Hi Debbie, if someone in my family was missing, I would never give up hope and I can imagine how much it still hurts when you think about what happend that day in 1986.

I hope that very soon you get a lead on your Mom.

Messie and Eagle we have an entire forum to discuss Natalie.

DO not take over this thread doing so please .

Debbie came for help and advice stick to that Please.
    Debbie my heart and good wishes go out to you and yours as you continue to go through this .

MK

Debbie, I'm sorry about your Mom! I noticed on the one poster of her, that it says on the bottom it was updated June 2005. You said the pics don't really look like her? the poster said she had blonde hair. Maybe they will change the pics if you sent them some.

Smile change of plans

hi everyone, my uncle bob decided to come to michigan he left at 9:00am this morning, so i will be at home if anyone needs any info on my mom feel free to ask! again i appreciate everybody's help, everyone have a good weekend sincerely debbie lynn.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast