Mmm, Hufu

What the heck??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

From the website:
Who actually buys Hufu<SUP>TM</SUP>?
Hufu<SUP>TM</SUP> was originally conceived of as a product for students of anthropology hungry for the experience of cannibalism but deterred by the legal and logistical obstacles. However, our preliminary market research revealed the existence of a larger segment of the public that was interested in the availability of a legal and healthy human flesh substitute, as well as vegetarians and vegans. We also found that Hufu<SUP>TM</SUP> is a great product for cannibals who want to quit. Hufu<SUP>TM</SUP> is also a great cannibal convenience food -- no more Friday night hunting raids! Stay at home and enjoy the flavorful, convenient human flesh alternative.

If this were a joke this would be pretty hilarious. Could there really be a large market for this???

kcanal said:
Could there really be a large market for this???
LOL, I hope not! The creator doesn't even think there is:
Marketing aside, Nuckols admits that he doesn't actually hope to convert many cannibals to his people-safe alternative.

"There's going to be a very limited market for the food product itself," he said. "I do believe that there are actually people, for example students of anthropology, who perhaps have read about cannibalism and are intrigued by the practice. I also think there are some people who will try anything.
http://www.thedartmouth.com/article.php?aid=2005051201020

I don't know, but that's just nasty!

If its not even real, doesn't that somewhat miss the point? Makes me think about those fake crab legs. I don't understand why anyone would eat them.

Mabel said:
How do you make an imitation human flesh product if you haven't tasted the real product?

That does seem to be the "question of the day"!!! LOL I don't even wanna know!!!

Mabel said:
How do you make an imitation human flesh product if you haven't tasted the real product?
:waitasec: Good point Mabel. Maybe we need to do some sleuthing on this Hufu Man's background..... I swear, if we find out later that this guy was let out on bail after eating someone back in college then I am going to throw myself off of a building.:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back