950 users online (192 members and 758 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Destiny Ripka, 16, Dallas, 3 Nov 2014

Police in Dallas are searching for a missing 16-year-old girl. Destiny Ripka was last seen Monday at about 3:45 p.m. at her school. She attends Lakehill Preparatory School in the 2700 block of Hillside Drive.
    According to authorities, Ripka suffers from PTSD after early childhood trauma. She reportedly left a suicide note at home. Ripka’s cell phone was last used at around 2:00 p.m. and then shut off. Officials have been searching the area around her school, but have turned up nothing so far.
    Police are hoping that the public can help find this missing girl. Anybody with information about her location is urged to contact the Dallas Police Department at 214-671-4268, or simply dial 911.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/d...-missing-teen/

Oh no I've been there...I hope she has not done anything drastic, PTSD really screws with the fragile mind, bless her. Hope she is found safe and given the appropriate treatments.

I just saw this on Facebook, as she attends my church, First Unitarian Universalist, in Dallas.

How horrible. If she left the note in the morning, then went to school all day, I wonder if she acted differently? Poor girl.

Oh no. Hang on Destiny! You can start again. You always get a second chance.

Found this after looking at the school & church FB's, something in MSM.

snipped & BBM
    ... obtained information about the DART bus schedule for the 76 bus which goes to the Mockingbird DART Station.. .east on Vickery at 3:45 p.m. toward the bus stop at ... Abrams and Vickery.
    It is believed she boarded the bus and headed north...
    Search dogs could not conclusively pick up Destiny’s scent at the Mockingbird Station where the bus line ends. She has her backpack with her (white, blue and green patterned) and it is believed a change of clothes. ..
    The police are looking everywhere and are following every lead. -
    See more at: http://lakewood.advocatemag.com/2014....NiXKm9TA.dpuf

Vickery & Abrams, just a block west of school 32.822976, -96.752878
    Mockingbird station which is just east of Southern Methodist University 32.837889, -96.776145

poor kid, that is such a tough age...I hope she can be found asap
    Dallas- keep your eye out for her!

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I am Destiny's Mom, and I want to say that I appreciate this forum taking an interest in my daughter. All the sites say that she is suffering from PTSD, but that is NOT the truth, and I have no idea where that bit of information came from. She does, however, suffer from bipolar. She is the 3rd generation in my family. That is why the fact that she left a suicide note worries me, and has been keeping me up all hours since the insodent.

Quote Originally Posted by DestinysMom View Post
    I am Destiny's Mom, and I want to say that I appreciate this forum taking an interest in my daughter. All the sites say that she is suffering from PTSD, but that is NOT the truth, and I have no idea where that bit of information came from. She does, however, suffer from bipolar. She is the 3rd generation in my family. That is why the fact that she left a suicide note worries me, and has been keeping me up all hours since the insodent.
    So very sorry for your loss. Welcome to WS! My prayers are with your family. She is beautiful.
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

We spoke, prayers were answered!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/army-grant-...ry?id=43969890

texasgirl2 is offline Verified Insider in Hannah Thomas Garner case
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinysMom View Post
    Welcome to WS and thank you for taking the time to post here, Destinysmom. I hope and pray that she is found soon! I can't imagine what you are going through.
    Unity is strength... when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.
    ~ Mattie Stepanek

What about all of her friends , even on fb and skype and such? Have they been talked to ?

Oh bless her. Bipolar is a horrendous condition. I hope for her safe return. Thank you for updating us Destiny's mom. Thinking of you x
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

Thoughts and prayers with you Destiny's Mom and your daughter. Thanks for joining us.

Bristol, TN/VA, USA (near mountains and 6 hours from east coast)
    (((((hugs)))))

I so hope your daughter is found soon, safe and unharmed. Does she have her meds with her?
    Each Small Candle Lights A Corner In The Dark ~ Roger Waters

DestinysMom, thank you for posting. I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Please know you have a lot of support, and a lot of people praying for Destiny's safe return.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast