727 users online (178 members and 549 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

South Africa - Anni Dewani, 28, shot to death, Gugulethu, 13 Nov 2010 #4

Honeymoon husband: Dewani arrested over wife's murder
    S. Africa honeymoon slaying: British police arrest husband Shrien Dewani, say he conspired to murder bride http://bit.ly/ghZ6SM

another very sad murder of a honeymoon bride!

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 11-05-2014 at 10:19 AM.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Shrien Dewani 'linked' to second murder case in South Africa

The plot thickens........ Second murder!

Hmmmm,.............it seems the previous victim was killed in the same way Dewani's wife was,...... taxi car-jacking attempt.......

{double hmmmmmm} the previous victim's widow flew to be by Dewani's side after his wife was murdered.

Like they say, there is NO coincidence when it comes to murder!

JMHO
    fran

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010...-second-murder

Shrien Dewani 'linked' to second murder case in South Africa
    British businessman Dewani denies new accusations he was involved in killing three years ago

The British businessman Shrien Dewani, wanted for extradition by South Africa over claims he paid hitmen to kill his bride on their Cape Town honeymoon, has denied he was involved in another murder three years earlier.

South African National Commissioner General Bheki Cele said police are investigating a link between Dewani and the 2007 murder of Dr Pox Raghavjee.

<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Honeymoon husband: Dewani arrested over wife's murder #4

Please continue here

Shrien Dewani accessed Gaydar for 60 minutes in the early hours of 15 November, then for 54 minutes later that same evening.

His 28-year-old wife Anni Dewani was shot dead in the back of a taxi on the couple’s honeymoon on 13 November 2010.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014...n_5957168.html

Thanks for all the tweet posts today guys, by the way.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    Why does SD say he felt sick in the car and it was Anni who persisted to go for a drive into Gugs township? Is he just adding to the story to make himself look totally innocent, which of course, he could be. Was Anni such an unfeeling person she wanted to keep driving into the night while her husband feels sick?

In SD's story, Anni gets what she wants, in Anni's story, before she died, it was not like that, SD was controlling and a perfectionist, he was the 'nazi'. (Anni's words)

he's pretty self absorbed and coddled MOO.....IME controllers (abusers) always see themselves as victims or martyrs
    Just My Opinion

regarding the ring!

wouldn't a valuable ring like that be insured??? --- SD shame on you.....MOO he was more worried about the ring than Anni

Hotel would have provided safekeeping for it -- if he was a truly ''well'' travelled person he would have known that.
    Just My Opinion

Special thanks to PrimeSuspect and newone for the tweets and keeping us up to date.

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    regarding the ring!

wouldn't a valuable ring like that be insured??? --- SD shame on you.....MOO he was more worried about the ring than Anni

Hotel would have provided safekeeping for it -- if he was a truly ''well'' travelled person he would have known that.
    Yes, he was very concerned to get that ring back, he did get it back.

I haven't been able to find out what happen to his phone? After the incident, he was loaned a phone by the hotel, so I presume it was stolen and not returned, or the police kept it for forensics to check.

So how was Tongo suppose to contact him privately if SD didn't have his phone? Isn't that what VZ asked him, why didn't he call SD?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    Yes, he was very concerned to get that ring back, he did get it back.

I haven't been able to find out what happen to his phone? After the incident, he was loaned a phone by the hotel, so I presume it was stolen and not returned, or the police kept it for forensics to check.

So how was Tongo suppose to contact him privately if SD didn't have his phone? Isn't that what VZ asked him, why didn't he call SD?
    good catch! SD did have Tongo's biz card IIRC......and didn't LE hand off cell phone to SD while SD was in LE vehicle with Tongo at other end of call? (that was strange to me)
    Just My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by patCee View Post
    Special thanks to PrimeSuspect and newone for the tweets and keeping us up to date.
    and to you -- I believe you captured some tweets yo'self!
    Just My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    good catch! SD did have Tongo's biz card IIRC......and didn't LE hand off cell phone to SD while SD was in LE vehicle with Tongo at other end of call? (that was strange to me)
    Oh yes! That was the strangest thing to happen with regards to the police, imo. The policeman handing the phone over to SD to talk to Tongo like he was a family member. :/

c u all in 16 hours
    Just My Opinion

CCTV of Dewani meeting man convicted of arranging wife's murder, (the morning after Anni's murder)

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa...e=news_central

My questions now I've seen a snippet of the video just released that was shown at the trial -

1. Dewani tells the cleaner to leave the room, he obviously wanted privacy with Tongo, why?

2. It is clear Tongo tells Dewani there are video cameras in the room, straight away Dewani looks up searching for them. Why?

3. Did Tongo make Dewani aware of the cameras because of talk about the murder plot or for some other reason?

Repeating the question/statement I asked in the last thread.

Tongo was the Dewani's driver, it was planned by the Dewanis' that he was to take them out Saturday night, pick up and return them to their hotel. SD claims he wanted to surprise Anni with a helicopter flight, and arranged this with Tongo who asked for cash to pay the pilot, the amount was R15000.

So, why does SD carry the R15 000 in the car on their night out? When did he plan to secretly pay Tongo without Anni knowing? Wouldn't it be safer and logical to keep the R15 000 in the safe and give it to Tongo once they got back to the hotel?

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast