GUILTY AR - Caleb Talkington, 23, found slain in burned car, London, 1 Nov 2014

iamnotagolem

Reaction score
A man and a woman have been taken into custody in connection with a body found early Saturday in the trunk of a burning vehicle in Johnson County.

Nathaniel Talkington, 25, of Pope County was arrested during a traffic stop in Morrilton on a warrant for first-degree murder. The warrant stems from a fire in which authorities found a badly burned body in the trunk of a vehicle at Cabin Creek Park in Knoxville about 1:30 a.m. Saturday, according to a Johnson County Sheriff’s Office news release.

Kristen Horn of Pottsville, who was a passenger in the vehicle Talkington was driving, also was taken into custody for questioning, the release states.

- See more at: http://swtimes.com/news/suspect-arr...urned-car-johnson-county#sthash.joPhEPJw.dpuf

The body was found around 1:30 a.m. on Saturday.

According to the Johnson County Sheriff's Office, a deputy received a report of a vehicle on fire near a pavilion.

The Knoxville Fire Department was called to the scene.

While fighting the fire, the firefighters pried open the trunk of the vehicle, a BMW, and discovered what appeared to be a body inside.

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/klrt/93712/rS-ivHkjeEOe5KjgKcS-VA

Considering the open missing cases in the area I am sure there are many families beside themselves right now.... :(

I wish they would disclose a gender so we could start a list of "who" it may be. And then again it may be someone not yet reported missing.

I keep checking for more updates in this case, perusing friends lists of a certain missing person to see if Nathaniel or Kristen are on them.

I was thinking if there was a connection to a certain MP that it may have been a random thing or on an app that we didn't have access to. JMO & I really hope not. So sad for whoever it is.

Do we have a list of people missing from the general area? I know there are several.
I get a bad vibe when looking at Nates FB profile. There are a few things there that kind of stand out.

Thread title being updated with location may grab more eyes.

He is on a lot of swap and buy sell trade sites.

RIP Caleb. And at least we now have a name for this doe. Now where are all the other missing persons at that are missing from the area?

Its a modern day Bonnie and Clyde honeymoon! LOL Sorry I couldn't resist.

Kinda creepy-did she lure him in for her husband as a gift? Creepy!

That's a creepy thought and probably true being the men had been arguing. I winder what the arguments were about?

How awful that your nephew could kill your own son!!! Your brothers son!!! How would you get past that????

MOO!!

How awful that your nephew could kill your own son!!! Your brothers son!!! How would you get past that????

MOO!!

Totally agree-him threatening him is hard enough to deal with. I'm sure family events weren't "warm and fuzzy" to begin with. I know some is the grandchildren in our family don't get along & make things awkward-but this is a totally different level.

So sad...

Kristen's facebook page has gone poof. Nathaniel's is still up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back