1026 users online (200 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 - #2

THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL WAS FOUND!!! AMAZING NEWS!!

Carlesha, I want to wish you all the best as you try to heal from this horrible experience. You have had many supporters from all around the world who were praying for your safe return! Our prayers were answered.

You are a fighter and an inspiration to all! God bless you.

http://6abc.com/news/woman-tried-to-...antown/378388/

Thread #1
    Last edited by bessie; 11-05-2014 at 11:05 PM. Reason: link

An intense manhunt ensued with the search quickly expanding from Northwest Philadelphia to Aberdeen, Maryland, where Freeland-Gaither's ATM card was used.

Detectives got a break in the case from a woman living in Harve De Grace, Maryland. A woman found a bag of trash that included a receipt from an ACME supermarket in Northeast Philadelphia, a bag of Herr's potato chips and shattered glass.

The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, told NBC10 that she initially thought it was just trash, but later called authorities after hearing about the case.

Investigators were able to use the receipt to hone in on the supermarket gather surveillance video of Barnes, detectives said.

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...#ixzz3IFRPt19g

"He [Detective James Sloan] said in my kitchen in front of me, 'I'm bringing your daughter home' and he brought my daughter home," Keisha said and then gave the detective a hug.

"So this is very important this has a happy ending. We all need to celebrate but also understand that this young woman has gone through a lot of trauma over the last few days, psychological trauma, and we need to respect her privacy," Ramsey [Philadelphia Police Commissioner] said.

http://6abc.com/news/source-abductio...rested/378388/

Quote Originally Posted by Mica View Post
    An intense manhunt ensued with the search quickly expanding from Northwest Philadelphia to Aberdeen, Maryland, where Freeland-Gaither's ATM card was used.

Detectives got a break in the case from a woman living in Harve De Grace, Maryland. A woman found a bag of trash that included a receipt from an ACME supermarket in Northeast Philadelphia, a bag of Herr's potato chips and shattered glass.

The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, told NBC10 that she initially thought it was just trash, but later called authorities after hearing about the case.

Investigators were able to use the receipt to hone in on the supermarket gather surveillance video of Barnes, detectives said.

Wow, that's just incredible. Thank goodness for that woman!

Quote Originally Posted by restarea View Post
    I dont know what to say. He isnt what I was expecting. My stomach didnt turn when I looked at him. Such evil hidden well.

Born and raised in Texas, 25 years in Arizona
    Everybody wins this time.............except Delvin.

It's going to be fun watching a defense attorney try to "explain away" that abduction video.
    Last edited by steelman; 11-05-2014 at 10:11 PM.

That's amazing that that woman put the tidbits together and bothered to call LE in spite of her skepticism. Well done!

It just goes to show that when we see something somewhat suspicious and we think we might end up looking foolish, we should still report it.
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

This link has an older pic of him . . . .

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...#ixzz3IFRPt19g
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

Thank God for the alert citizen who noticed this man's vehicle at the apt complex!! Very well may of saved this girl's life!! Thank you and Godspeed in her recovery!
    ~ When I feel overwhelmed and tempted to take everything into my own hands, I remind myself to just be still. That the battle is not mine. The battle is the Lord's and he will see us through it. I know this.
    Help us to not dwell on the negativity of this world but embrace the positive of the Lord's grace.~

Quote Originally Posted by mpnola View Post
    I dont know what to say. He isnt what I was expecting. My stomach didnt turn when I looked at him. Such evil hidden well.
    Surprised me too.
    RIP - Hannah Graham RIP - Beverly Carter RIP - Moonchild

OH MY GOSH!!!??? Found alive! Thank God! Rejoicing with Carlesha & her family tonight. Now to go read about how this all happened!

Made my night. My week. My year. Damn, I love when we get this outcome!

Thats Amazing! I'm not sure the prevalence of surveillance video does anything really deter crime but it sure the hell helps in solving them!

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast