AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd in court: procuring a murder + drugs!

Mrs G Norris

Reaction score
This will be very interesting after the facts come out.

He looks like he's heavily into booze as well as drugs. I'm nearly ten years older than him and looked in the mirror. No, don't look as old as he does.

He's out on bail:
AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd, 60, has been charged in New Zealand on Thursday (November 6) in a bizarre case in which prosecutors claim that the longtime member of the “Highway To Hell” band allegedly hired a hitman to kill two unidentified men.

Rudd (born Phillip Witschke), who was busted for marijuana possession in 2010 in New Zealand, is also facing a charge of threatening to kill, as well as charges of possession of methamphetamine and marijuana. Rudd entered no plea to the charges, according to CNN and was let out on bail until November 27 and was ordered to have no contact with the man he allegedly hired.
http://www.mtv.com/news/1988950/acdc-drummer-phil-rudd-hitman-drugs-arrest/

:laughcry:

I emailed a friend that article and he just sent that exact thing. I was coming here to post it, but you beat me to it.

I, I, I just couldn't resist.... now my head is filled with men wearing tube socks. scary

[video=youtube;H389yLb87fo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H389yLb87fo[/video]

WoW, Just WoW.

My husbands favorite band.

Attempting to procure a murder charge against AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd withdrawn

The Crown solicitor said there was insufficient evidence to justify the charge, Mr Mabey said.

Mr Mabey said Rudd would defend the threatening to kill charge.

He described the drugs possession charges as minor.

The Crown Solicitor's office confirmed the charge had been withdrawn.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...-withdrawn-20141107-11ij16.html#ixzz3ILP7HPpy

High Voltage Rock n Roll.

He needs to stay away from Sin City......

Things must work very differently in New Zealand. I can't imagine American people being charged with soliciting murder without it on tape. I'm sure it's happened at some time, but not with a high profile person. JMO

Judge sure had some Big Balls to dismiss those charges.

....yeah, I went there. :D

drummer Phil Rudd pleaded guilty in a New Zealand court Tuesday to a charge of threatening to kill a man who used to work for him. He also pleaded guilty to possessing methamphetamine and marijuana.

Rudd faces up to seven years in prison on the threatening to kill charge, although his lawyer Craig Tuck said the prosecution case boils down to an angry phone call, and he is seeking a remedy that would involve no legal consequences for Rudd.

Rudd acknowledged in a court summary of facts that he'd offered large amounts of cash, vehicles and a house to an associate after asking him to have the victim "taken out" and that he'd also directly said to the victim he was going to kill him.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/chi-acdc-phil-rudd-pleads-guilty-20150421-story.html

Attachments

• 750x422.jpeg
    750x422.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 32

I am not an AC-DC music fan but always liked the way Phil lived life to the fullest with cars and helicopters

phill rudd heli and cars.JPG phill rudd heli.JPG

And then after a bit of Meth ....

phill rudd a bit of meth 2.JPG phill rudd meth 3.JPG phill rudd a bit of meth.JPG

Rudd appeared in front of Judge Thomas Ingram for sentencing after pleading guilty to possession of cannabis and methamphetamine and one charge of threatening to kill

Earlier, the court was told Rudd's actions were the result of methamphetamine psychosis and he was addicted to the drug.

He got a bit of a break , only 8 months of home detention

Friggin Meth has sure destroyed a lot of people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back