1047 users online (222 members and 825 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MI - Brooklyn Lynn Lilly, Age 2, Tawas City, 5 Nov 2014

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Brooklyn Lynn Lilly
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Something's not right......
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Something's not right......
    Is there something wrong with my post?

Nothing you did wrong.I think they mean something isn't right with the story. Which I agree, how does a 2 year old dissapear at 2:20 PM at the residence? It's late evening now. Something is not feeling right. Where were the parents? No amber alert, why is this story just making news now? Do the police suspect foul play already? Why isn't there a sense of urgency like most missing children? Not a good sign...

Attaching a map link. House appears to be close to Cold Creek (sinking feeling in my stomach).

https://www.google.com/maps/place/19...4c4054a7?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by KJ's Mamu View Post
    Is there something wrong with my post?
    No, not at all! I was referring to the missing little girl. I read the story and it just seems that something's not right.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/i...ching_for.html

Brooklyn was wearing a pink winter coat, blue jeans, and black boots when she disappeared, troopers report.

State police canine and aviation units are assisting investigators with the search. The investigation is ongoing.

Troopers did not elaborate further on the circumstances of Brooklyn's disappearance.
    I hope and pray this little girl is found soon and safe!

Tawas is just a small northern Michigan city, sort of a tourist place in summer with the state park and lakeside park. I have never known the area to have much crime and I have always felt perfectly safe there. It appears that the little girl lived in a rural area and not in the main part of the city. I wouldn't even expect there to be a huge amount of traffic there on the main road. Nothing is being said about the circumstances surrounding the girl's disappearance. Who was watching her? Where were her parents? I have twin 2 year old grandchildren and someone has eyes on them every minute of every day unless they are in bed sleeping. A 2 year old is too young to play outdoors unwatched. Even in a fenced yard with a locked gate, a 2 year old would have to be checked on often. Since the girl was dressed in winter outdoor clothing, it doesn't appear that she just wandered out of the house unnoticed. Where are the details in this story? I hope she will be found safe.

Attaching a map link. House appears to be close to Cold Creek (sinking feeling in my stomach).

That's never a good sign. Some 2 year olds can move unbelievably fast.

She is precious.

Praying for little Brooklyn.

I don't like that there are no search parties.
    If LE thinks she wandered away, or was abducted, then they should have already made a call for volunteers and had groups searching the neighborhood, etc. jmo
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

I'm curious where the parents were at 2:20 in the afternoon that she was unsupervised.

Not blaming the parents. Just curious who was supposed to be watching her at that time.

That's a lot of wooded area if she wandered off and got lost.

Praying for little Brooklyn, hope she finds her way home x

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast