1132 users online (225 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

IN - Jason Holland, 33, Mishawaka, 26 October 2014

Jason Holland

Mishawaka Police search for missing Iraq vet

Officials say Jason Holland has been missing from his Mishawaka home since October 26. Police say there was activity on his debit card recently in the Mishawaka area, but has stopped over the weekend. Jason is a former Marine who served in Iraq. Investigators do not suspect foul play in the case, but family tells WSBT 22 Jason may be having suicidal thoughts.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

His "Missing Warrior Alert" on FB:

His GF FB has more pictures and info:

More info:

Holland’s girlfriend, Jessica Hartman, says he told her something “private” earlier in the day that seemed to upset him. Holland left their apartment and began walking to a house elsewhere in Mishawaka.

“I just jumped into the car and was yelling at him and begging him to get into the car,” said Hartman. “ He wouldn't say anything…just kept looking forward.”

Holland ultimately walked to a relative’s home in the 1000 block of Grove Street. Two hours later, he told Hartman to leave and kicked her in the shoulder.

“He’d never been violent towards me in the four years we’ve been together,” said Hartman.

According to Hartman, Holland’s debit card transactions indicate he checked out of the Mishawaka Inn October 26.

Mishawaka Police are handling the case. They say Holland stopped using his debit card last weekend. Hartman says he shopped at Dollar General and 7-11.

During his search, Schlundt met a fisherman behind the Mishawaka Inn. The fisherman told him he believed Holland had been camping along the shore roughly a week ago.

His older brother, Robert Henninger, says Holland has struggled with drug problems since his Marines service ended three years ago. He says PTSD “may have added” to the disappearance.

I'm hoping and praying for him.
    Last edited by Unsolved; 11-21-2014 at 11:38 PM.

Jason has been found. His body was found in the at Joe river in mishawaka on 3-25-2015

by the bay
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubblyone View Post
    Jason has been found. His body was found in the at Joe river in mishawaka on 3-25-2015