1424 users online (296 members and 1128 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

AR - Amanda McPherson, 32, Junction City, 3 November 2014

Amanda McPherson

South Arkansas Police Need Help Finding A Missing Woman
    EL DORADO, AR --
    The Union County Sheriff’s Office needs your help finding a missing Louisiana woman. Police say 32-year old, Amanda McPherson came to El Dorado from Marion, Louisiana to see some friends. Authorities say Monday night, McPherson left in a vehicle with a male friend. The vehicle got stuck in a wooded area near Junction City. The friend told police that he went to get help and when he came back, McPherson was nowhere to be found. Police have searched the area for McPherson, but have not been able to find her.
    http://www.myarklamiss.com/story/d/s...gkyiz6OlFo-RnQ
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I hope she is safe and found soon.

More information would be a plus.
    Hope she is found safe soon.

Did she go missing October 3rd or November 3rd? (Thread title says October)

Either way, four days - no sign of her - last seen in a friend's vehicle stuck in the woods - - it doesn't sound good for her.
    Even if she wondered off drunk, tomorrow will be five days and she's bound to have slept off any drunkenness. If she's not found soon, then it's not going to be looking too good for this male friend she was with. I agree, TupeloMz, some more info would be nice.
    I think I think too much.

It was November 3rd, just an error in the thread.

If Amanda made calls to her family, as the report states, the car breakdown sounds legit, but it bothers me that her male friend would leave her for hours in the woods. LE used dogs to search and haven't found anything.
    My mind is moving...

Snipped from op: Police say 32-year old, Amanda McPherson came to El Dorado from Marion, Louisiana

Just noting that there's an active warrant for someone with that name from Marion, LA for criminal contempt:

http://www.unioncountysheriff.net/vi....php?page_id=4

"Sheriff Mike McGough says Amanda McKinney McPherson, 32, of Marion, was last seen late Monday night.
    She and a friend were driving through the woods near the Three Creeks area when their vehicle became stuck. The man she was with started walking to go find help, and when he return hours later McPherson was gone.
    She made phone calls to family members as late as Tuesday morning, when she told them she was going to start looking for help."
    This reads as if her friend left her on Monday night...not returning til Tuesday, after Amanda called her family.
    Something wrong with this picture, IMO, if i'm getting this story right. What guy leaves a woman in the woods at night not to return til the next day? We need more info.

It would be helpful if LE gave approximate times rather than than just late Monday night and early Tuesday morning. Late Monday night could be 11:55pm and the call to family could have taken place at 1:00am. If the gap between the last time she was seen and the call is 8 hours, them that is a completely different story IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Londonrraine View Post
    It was November 3rd, just an error in the thread.
    Ummm...yeah...I knew it was November 3rd. I was just checking to make sure that you knew Londonrraine. You passed my test. 3 points for you.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

I found a facebook that I think is her (same piercing in the ear/face) and it says she lives in Houston Texas but is from Linville Louisiana.

I will post the link and if any of you disagree that its her I will delete it.

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.m.mcpherson.5

Yeah it is her. A lot of her friends have her as their profile pic.

One of the friends has a status that says her last contact was Tues 4th at around 10.54am.

If anyone wants to check its the friend with initials SGW.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Link to a photo of a flyer on facebook that has info of last contact and last known location. I don't know if that location is where the car was at, but there was a mention of phone pings on her mums (I think) page so the last location may be from the ping.

I know this is all from SM but it might be useful so I am posting it anyway.

Im not buying this friends story. They are searching in the woods tomorrow. Hope she is found soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonia View Post
    Im not buying this friends story. They are searching in the woods tomorrow. Hope she is found soon.
    Neither are the people on facebook. Theres a lot on there to be seen, but I can't bring it on here right now. I found it all quite quickly so a bit of a dig around...

Quote Originally Posted by strawb93 View Post
    Yeah it is her. A lot of her friends have her as their profile pic.

One of the friends has a status that says her last contact was Tues 4th at around 10.54am.

If anyone wants to check its the friend with initials SGW.
    He left her Monday night and she stayed with the car until nearly 11:00 am and then just vanished?! That doesn't make sense. I'm glad to hear they are searching the woods today.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast