UT - Dad saved 5yo daughter from kidnapper, Sandy, 7 Oct 2014 - Arrest

watcher9

Reaction score
The intruder was in the family's basement searching through things when he came upon the girl sleeping in her bedroom, Carriger said. The suspect took her out of bed and carried her upstairs, making noises that woke the parents.

Dad ran out into the front yard and confronted the kidnapper who released the girl. Police with dogs arrested Troy Morley of Roy, UT, 48 yo, in a house a couple of blocks away. He had entered the second house through a doggy door trying to hide.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/dad-confronts-kidnapper-saves-5-year-old-daughter/ar-AA70W89

yowsa! Lucky lucky lucky family. Go dad! But so scary, he came right into their home to get her, parents there and all. That is bold.

I keep thinking that if the kidnapper had not made the noise which woke up the parents, we would have had another case with a mysterious disappearance of a child in the middle of the night with no clues to go on.
With him being 48 years old, it makes me wonder if he has done something like this before.

About 45 miles north in Roy, where Morley lived, neighbors said they weren't the least bit surprised to find out the man known as a super creep had been accused of trying to abduct a girl.

Next-door neighbor Andrea Shearer, 33, said she... believes Morley had a meth addiction. He talked about a satanic cult causing his wife to leave him and having critters crawling through the attic, she said.

"He scared me. I'm so glad he's gone," said Shearer, a health care professional. "You always hear people saying about their neighbor that they seemed so quiet and normal. Not him, I'm not surprised."

I took out a chunk in the middle, but all the words are attributed to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back