11-08-2014, 01:27 AM #1
Chef dies after Spitting Cobra bites him - 20 mins after its head cut off
A chef preparing a dish from Cobra flesh died when the snakes head bit him - 20 minutes after it was cut off. The victim , Peng Fan, had been preparing a special dish made from the Indochinese Spittng Cobra, a rare delicacy in Asia where eating snakes is commonplace. But when he went to throw the serpent's severed head into the waste bin, it bit him, injecting him with its fast-acting venom. Mr Peng died before he could be given life saving anti-venom in hospital.
The following article explains that a snake can remain dangerous for up to an hour after losing body parts or even their entire body!!!
By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat NewsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-15-2015, 03:43 AM
By BetteDavisEyes in forum Celebrity and Entertainment NewsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2013, 10:35 AM
By Casshew in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2004, 06:17 PM