710 users online (100 members and 610 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

GA - Diane Fields, 44, East Dublin, 4 Nov 2014

Diane Cassandra Fields

GBI searching for missing woman, suspect foul play
    EAST DUBLIN, Georgia (41NBC/WMGT) – The Georgia Bureau of Investigation and the East Dublin Police Department are asking for the public's help to find a woman investigators believe may have disappeared from the result of foul play. Law enforcement says 44-year-old Diane Cassandra Fields was last seen in Laurens County on Tuesday, November 4th. Authorities could not release any information regarding their investigation or what lead them to suspect foul play. On Friday, family and neighbors in the community told us they want her home safe, but the GBI says evidence so far suggests her disappearance may be foul play. They wouldn't describe any further.
    They did tell us they've been questioning people, but no one has been taken into custody. Fields is described as 44 years old, 200 pounds, and 5 feet tall. None of the neighbors or family members would speak on camera. However, they told us Fields didn't come out of the house much, but they sometimes saw her driving by. Some said they saw her Wednesday, a day later than the GBI reported, they said she seemed fine. Friends and neighbors also pointed out a man they said was her fiance, but he would not speak to us. One friend told us Fields and the fiance are new to the neighborhood, and they'd only lived in the house for 6 months.
    http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/playlist//5437440

http://www.41nbc.com/story/d/story/g...I0iRwJJEzXA5LQ
    http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/loc...oman/18653861/

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Nothing new in this very brief item from Macon's The Telegraph/macon.com ... there just is not much information out there, it seems:

Foul play feared in East Dublin woman’s disappearance
    http://www.macon.com/2014/11/10/3414.../99/100/&ihp=1

Family of missing East Dublin woman offers $5,000 reward
    Family members of Diane Fields are offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to her whereabouts. The 44-year-old East Dublin woman has been missing for a week. East Dublin police and the GBI have said Fields may be a victim of foul play. Her daughter, Shambria Fields, talked with 13WMAZ on Wednesday pleading for help in finding her mother. Fields said her mother has no enemies and everyone loved her. "She would do anything for anyone," she said.

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/loc...ward/18913809/

We are at one month now. Last msm article I found was dated 11/7/14. No mention of the alleged fiancee that was living with at the house or whoever he is. They suspect foul play but publicly not one word. Easy to understand in a 24-72 hour case resulting in arrest. In a month long disappearance, weird to me.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

The East Dublin Police Department said they occasionally receive tips from people saying they've seen her around. So far nothing has come from those tips, but law enforcement still asks that anyone with information, even the slightest details, should come forward.

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/201...nths/26906727/

Middle Georgia Cold Cases: Diane's Disappearance

It's been a little more than year since anyone has seen an East Dublin woman and agents with the GBI have had little luck finding any leads.

44-year-old Diane Fields used to live at a home on Celia Drive in East Dublin. She hasn't been seen since November 2014.
    Since then, the G.B.I. hasn't had much luck either and can't follow specific leads.

"We're not drawing any conclusions or getting any tunnel vision right now. We would just ask the public, any information you have concerning Diane's whereabouts to please let us, the G.B.I. Eastman Office, or the G.B.I. tip line in Atlanta, or the East Dublin Police Department or any law enforcement in Laurens County know," Whitley said.

Bumping for Diane!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.