GUILTY OK - Fount Duston for abduction, rape of 7yo girl, Ardmore, 8 Nov 2014

MissSunshine

Reaction score
A child abduction was witnessed in the city of Ardmore, Oklahoma. The child, L S, was seen getting pulled into the vehicle by the suspect. If you have any information about the child's whereabouts please contact the Ardmore Police Department at 580-223-1212

She was last seen wearing a pink Halloween dress with a Spiderman on the chest, a pink tutu and a navy blue hooded sweatshirt.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/11675/8234/screen

LS, 7, was last seen about 3 p.m. Saturday being forced into a silver PT Cruiser with tinted windows by a tall white man, Ardmore police said.

The man is described as having short, straight hair and wearing tight-fitting blue jeans.
http://newsok.com/amber-alert-issued-for-ardmore-girl/article/5365090

The suspect in the case has not been identified. However, witnesses told police he was a tall, white male with short straight hair. He was reportedly wearing tight-fitting jeans.

Police said he was seen pulling the victim into a silver PT Cruiser with tinted windows at 3 p.m. on the 800 block of NW "H" Street.

No license plate information or photos of the child were immediately available.

Call police if you have any information.

www.news9.com/story/27335236/ardmore-police-issue-amber-alert-for-7-year-old-girl

Please Lord, bring this baby home safe.

Appears to be a residential neighborhood where she was taken.

800NWHST.jpg

A silver PT cruiser is hard to miss. Hoping they find her soon.

Any custody issues? Older brother recently left home? Anything?

If this is a stranger abduction, it seems so brazen. Terrifying.

The articles I'm finding about the amber alert were all posted within the last hour. But they're saying this occurred around 3pm. Why the delay in issuing the alert?

Ardmore is a business, cultural and tourism city in and the county seat of Carter County, Oklahoma, United States.[3] As of the 2010 Census, the city had a population of 24,283,[4] while a 2011 estimate has the Ardmore micropolitan statistical area totaling 57,482[5] residents. Ardmore is located 90 miles (140 km) equidistant from Oklahoma City and Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas at the junction of Interstate 35 and U.S. Highway 70, and is generally considered the hub of the ten-county region in South Central Oklahoma, also known by state tourism pamphlets as Arbuckle Country and Lake and Trail Country. Geologically, Ardmore is situated about 9 miles (14 km) south of the Arbuckle Mountains, and is located at the eastern margin of the Healdton Basin, one of the most oil-rich regions of the United States.

Interstate 35 is located within the city limits of Ardmore, as it traverses the United States from Duluth, Minnesota to Laredo, Texas.

Ardmore has four exits off I-35:

Exit 29 (US-70 East)
Exits 31A-B (State Highway 199 East/US-70 West, respectively)
Exit 32 (12th St NW)
Exit 33 (State Highway 142).

In addition to Interstate 35, Ardmore is also home to the junction of US-70 and US-77, SH-142, and SH-199. Ardmore is connected to Lake Murray via SH-77S.

(from wiki fwiw)

I can't link it because I'm mobile, sorry, but KXII is reporting that she was playing at a friends house and did not return home.

Police say she was apparently playing at a friends house and did not return home. Police say a tall, skinny white male was seen taking the girl and pushing her into a vehicle. Police say he had short hair and was wearing skinny jeans.

Officials are unsure at this time if L knows the person who took her.

Police believe the suspect vehicle is a late model silver PT Cruiser with tinted windows, but it could be a Chevy HHR .

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/7-year-old-girl-abducted-in-Ardmore--282045701.html

PT cruiser vs HHR

Chrysler_PT%20Cruiser_Silver%20metallic.JPG

2012-chevrolet-discontinued-vehicles-hhr-482x260.jpg

Kind of confusing so far. Sounds like someone witnessed the abduction, but didnt know who the victim was. And then later, when she didnt arrive home, they figured out i was her being taken? Is that right?

FYI- outfit was described wrong! She's wearing a blue shirt with sequence, Capri pants, and blue shoes with pink laces.

I am very curious on who last saw her. The first outfit described is very distinguishable and I would think that the person would remember that she had that outfit on.

So many questions.

How far away was the friends house from her house?
Who witnessed her being pushed in the car?
What time were police called?
Did she change clothes at her friends house? Is that why there's mixed reports of what she was wearing?
Any custody issues?

This is so confusing. The Amber Alert goes out 5 hours after she was seen being taken, BUT is not pushed out to Oklahoma cell phones. This articles states that's because there's no license plate # available. I still would have been on the alert for a silver PT Cruiser whether I had a license plate # or not. Also, now I see half the news articles are reporting she was wearing her halloween costume and half are reporting she's wearing capri jean pants and blue shirt w/tennis shoes.

Updated article:
http://www.news9.com/story/27335236/ardmore-police-issue-amber-alert-for-7-year-old-girl

I so hope this little girl is found safe and sound. I just wish we knew which direction the car is thought to be headed. And JMO, I don't have a really positive impression of the Ardmore police dept. Ardmore is a rough, rough town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back