798 users online (118 members and 680 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Police search for missing Swampscott woman
    Young mother missing for several

LYNN, Mass. —Police from several North Shore communities are searching Sunday for a young Swampscott mother who has been reported missing.

Jaimee Mendez, 25, of Swampscott, has been missing since Thursday afternoon, according to family members.

Swampscott police confirmed they were searching for a missing 25-year-old Swampscott woman Sunday.

Officials said Mendez's family reported her missing Saturday afternoon.

The Essex County District Attorney's Office confirmed Sunday they were assisting in the search for Mendez.

Family members said police were searching a dumpster at CVS on Eastern Avenue in Lynn Sunday, where they found some of Mendez's belongings.

Mendez's family said they know who she was last seen with.

"She was worried, she was freaked out, she was with this guy and he was acting weird and she wanted to get out of there," said Alyssa Mendez, Jaimee Mendez's sister.

"The guy that she called went to pick her up and she never showed, and that's it, that's the last time anyone heard from her. Her phones been off until they found her phone, they found her phone, and her jacket and her ID," Alyssa Mendez said.

Family members said Jaimee Mendez is a Type 1 diabetic and can not go for this many days without her medication. Her son is severely autistic and family members said she would never leave him for this long.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/police-sear...woman/29630600

Not much information, but it doesn't t sound good. I hope she is found safe!

Woman Missing in Massachusetts
    Twenty-five-year-old Jaimee Mendez of Swampscott was heard from most recently on Thursday, according to police.

Police are looking for a missing woman in Massachusetts.

Twenty-five-year-old Jaimee Mendez of Swampscott was last heard from on Thursday. Family members say she called two friends, telling them she was with a male and felt uncomfortable.

Mendez has a severely autistic son at home. She is also diabetic and did not have medicine with her.

Crews in Lynn were searching Sunday afternoon.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england...282077281.html

What a terrifying story. Was the guy she was with using drugs? Have a violent history?

Police search for missing Swampscott woman
    (MyFoxBoston.com) -- State police and several local police departments have been searching the Salem/Lynn border for a missing person.

Family members on scene say 25-year-old Jaimee Mendez from Swampscott went missing on Thursday.

Salem Police confirm a large police presence on Swampscott Road, where mutual aid officers and a helicopter are assisting in the search for Mendez.

Police say that there is no danger to the public.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/273...-missing-woman

25 year old Jaimee Mendez

jaimee mendez.jpg

If you go to her sister's page on FB you can see the guy that she was last seen with. I don't think i can post it here,not to sure.

My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Woah is right!!!....they found her shoes in a dumpster, omg scary. Praying her for and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinead1989 View Post
    Woah is right!!!....they found her shoes in a dumpster, omg scary. Praying her for and her family.
    RSO--this is not good.

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Meant to quote this re: RSO and sister's FB Post.

Her sister is breaking my heart... I shared her post on my facebook because she is asking people to.

Quote Originally Posted by thordis View Post
    Meant to quote this re: RSO and sister's FB Post.
    I'm sorry for my ignorance but what does RSO mean in the way you have stated it? I know it usually means registered sex offender, that could be what you mean but I have seen that mentioned here (sorry I am still new to this forum).

http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-swam...rance/29634814

LYNN, Mass. —Police from several North Shore communities are searching Sunday for a young Swampscott mother who has been reported missing. Her family says she was with a man they say is a sex offender before she disappeared.

Jaimee Mendez, 25, of Swampscott, has been missing since Thursday afternoon, according to family members.

Swampscott police confirmed they were searching for a missing 25-year-old Swampscott woman Sunday.

[modsnip]
    Last edited by Salem; 11-11-2014 at 02:17 PM. Reason: No more than 10% w/link for copyright rules, thanks.

Oh wow! Damnnnnnn! G*d this is worrying! The poor girl

Also thanks for clearing that up for me Kes.

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast