Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KESfromMA

Reaction score
Police search for missing Swampscott woman
Young mother missing for several

LYNN, Mass. —Police from several North Shore communities are searching Sunday for a young Swampscott mother who has been reported missing.

Jaimee Mendez, 25, of Swampscott, has been missing since Thursday afternoon, according to family members.

Swampscott police confirmed they were searching for a missing 25-year-old Swampscott woman Sunday.

Officials said Mendez's family reported her missing Saturday afternoon.

The Essex County District Attorney's Office confirmed Sunday they were assisting in the search for Mendez.

Family members said police were searching a dumpster at CVS on Eastern Avenue in Lynn Sunday, where they found some of Mendez's belongings.

Mendez's family said they know who she was last seen with.

"She was worried, she was freaked out, she was with this guy and he was acting weird and she wanted to get out of there," said Alyssa Mendez, Jaimee Mendez's sister.

"The guy that she called went to pick her up and she never showed, and that's it, that's the last time anyone heard from her. Her phones been off until they found her phone, they found her phone, and her jacket and her ID," Alyssa Mendez said.

Family members said Jaimee Mendez is a Type 1 diabetic and can not go for this many days without her medication. Her son is severely autistic and family members said she would never leave him for this long.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/police-search-for-missing-swampscott-woman/29630600

Not much information, but it doesn't t sound good. I hope she is found safe!

Woman Missing in Massachusetts
Twenty-five-year-old Jaimee Mendez of Swampscott was heard from most recently on Thursday, according to police.

Police are looking for a missing woman in Massachusetts.

Twenty-five-year-old Jaimee Mendez of Swampscott was last heard from on Thursday. Family members say she called two friends, telling them she was with a male and felt uncomfortable.

Mendez has a severely autistic son at home. She is also diabetic and did not have medicine with her.

Crews in Lynn were searching Sunday afternoon.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Woman-Missing-in-Massachusetts-282077281.html

What a terrifying story. Was the guy she was with using drugs? Have a violent history?

Police search for missing Swampscott woman
(MyFoxBoston.com) -- State police and several local police departments have been searching the Salem/Lynn border for a missing person.

Family members on scene say 25-year-old Jaimee Mendez from Swampscott went missing on Thursday.

Salem Police confirm a large police presence on Swampscott Road, where mutual aid officers and a helicopter are assisting in the search for Mendez.

Police say that there is no danger to the public.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/27338134/police-search-for-missing-woman

If you go to her sister's page on FB you can see the guy that she was last seen with. I don't think i can post it here,not to sure.

Her sister is breaking my heart... I shared her post on my facebook because she is asking people to.

Meant to quote this re: RSO and sister's FB Post.

I'm sorry for my ignorance but what does RSO mean in the way you have stated it? I know it usually means registered sex offender, that could be what you mean but I have seen that mentioned here (sorry I am still new to this forum).

http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-swampscott-woman-with-sex-offender-before-disappearance/29634814

LYNN, Mass. —Police from several North Shore communities are searching Sunday for a young Swampscott mother who has been reported missing. Her family says she was with a man they say is a sex offender before she disappeared.

Jaimee Mendez, 25, of Swampscott, has been missing since Thursday afternoon, according to family members.

Swampscott police confirmed they were searching for a missing 25-year-old Swampscott woman Sunday.

[modsnip]

Oh wow! Damnnnnnn! G*d this is worrying! The poor girl :(

Also thanks for clearing that up for me Kes.

Oh this is really scary. Her family must be out of their minds with worry.

This woman is autistic also???

TOS permits us to sleuth RSO's who are in the area of missing persons and crime victims. I stumbled across a Level 3 sex offender, which is the highest rate of likely recidivism. I am going to post him here:

Jason Fleury

[TD]
36878.jpg
[/TD]

Age36
RaceWhite
SexM
Height6'00''
Weight220
Hair ColorBrown
Eye ColorBlue

This particular Level 3 offender lives in Lynn.

The current media on this case indicates that her phone, ID, coat and shoes were found in one or more dumpsters and there was also a rug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10