1998 Interviews

trixie

Former Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Sorry to start a thread about this but I didn't know what else to do. I just got through reading John Ramseys 1998 interview which was given by Lou Smit and Mike Kane.(?) I stumbled on it by way of a link. I'm now interested in reading Patsy's 1998 interview but I can't find it anywhere. I looked on acandyrose but I couldn't find it. Can anybody help me out here? Thanks!

trixie said:
Hi all! Sorry to start a thread about this but I didn't know what else to do. I just got through reading John Ramseys 1998 interview which was given by Lou Smit and Mike Kane.(?) I stumbled on it by way of a link. I'm now interested in reading Patsy's 1998 interview but I can't find it anywhere. I looked on acandyrose but I couldn't find it. Can anybody help me out here? Thanks!
Go to the sticky "Ramsey Links and Resources." Near the bottom is Real Sundance Kid's JBR Links. It has several depositions and interviews.

trixie said:

I highly suggest purchasing the paperback "JonBenet the Police Files".

Hi Tipper & Toltec! Thanks for the replies. I do have the book, as a matter of fact I have all the books, even the stupid ones! Anyway, the interview I read is not the same one that is in Sundances site. Those are the ones given by Steve Thomas and Tom Trujillo, dated 1997. (That's a GREAT site by the way, didn't know that was there still.) This one was a 1998 interview that was conducted by Lou Smit and Mike Kane. It was complete and there were things in it that I'd never heard before. I could just swear it's on acandyrose somewhere but I can't find eithor Patsys or Johns on there. Frankly as much as I like that site I have trouble navigating it. I don't know how to post a link so I'll write it out so you can see what I'm talking about.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/1998BPD-John-Interview-Complete.htm

If you go to this you will see what interview I'm talking about. I would like to read Patsy's interview that was done at the same time but I can't find it anywhere. I can't even find THIS one on acandyrose, I just saved the link to my favorites until I could get it all read. And before you ask, nope, don't remember where I got the link! I can find Transcripts on acandyrose but not this one or Patsys. HEEEELPP!!!! :confused:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back