1335 users online (243 members and 1092 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Australia - Tyrelle Evertsen-Mostert, 31, fatally stabbed, Norlane, Vic, 9 Nov 2014

Homicide release details of people of interest as their Norlane investigation continues

11 November 2014

Homicide Squad detectives are appealing for information from the public as they try and locate Luke Berg and Alicia Schiller as their investigation into the death of a woman in Norlane on Sunday evening continues.

The appeal for information follows the death of the 31-year-old woman at her home in Ibis Court, after an altercation escalated, around 9.30pm.

Detectives would like to speak with Luke and Alicia in relation to the woman’s death and have released images of the 28-year-old man and 25-year-old woman in the hope it will assist their investigation

Investigators are appealing for anyone with information about their whereabouts to call Crime Stoppers or for anyone, who believes they sight the pair, to call Triple Zero (000).

It is also believed that Luke may be driving a white dual cab Hilux utility with no registration plates.

Homicide Squad Detective Inspector Mick Hughes said he encourages the pair to come forward.

“I am appealing for Luke and Alicia to come forward to us or make contact with us so we can speak to them about what occurred on Sunday evening,” he said.

Police are concerned the pair may be armed and urge members of the public not to approach them but to call Triple Zero (000).

Anyone who may have information is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make a confidential report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news...continues.html

....faces of meth?

Good work Vic police!!.....

12 November 2014

Police have charged two people following the death of a woman in her home on Ibis Court in Norlane on Sunday night.

Luke Berg and Alicia Schiller have each been charged with one count of murder and have been remanded to appear in Geelong Magistrates’ Court tomorrow.

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news...ane-death.html

Good news! And good they got them quick before anyone else was harmed.

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/...c232946bdfc6b4

Alicia Schiller and Luke Berg have been committed to stand trial over the alleged stabbing murder of mother-of-three Tyrelle Evertsen-Mostert in her Norlane home.

Geelong Magistrates’ Court heard Ms Evertsen-Mostert’s youngest son watched as his mother tried to stem the blood loss from her wounds and may have even witnessed the fatal confrontation on November 9, 2014.