GUILTY Australia - Tyrelle Evertsen-Mostert, 31, fatally stabbed, Norlane, Vic, 9 Nov 2014

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Homicide release details of people of interest as their Norlane investigation continues

11 November 2014

Homicide Squad detectives are appealing for information from the public as they try and locate Luke Berg and Alicia Schiller as their investigation into the death of a woman in Norlane on Sunday evening continues.

The appeal for information follows the death of the 31-year-old woman at her home in Ibis Court, after an altercation escalated, around 9.30pm.

Detectives would like to speak with Luke and Alicia in relation to the woman’s death and have released images of the 28-year-old man and 25-year-old woman in the hope it will assist their investigation

Investigators are appealing for anyone with information about their whereabouts to call Crime Stoppers or for anyone, who believes they sight the pair, to call Triple Zero (000).

It is also believed that Luke may be driving a white dual cab Hilux utility with no registration plates.

Homicide Squad Detective Inspector Mick Hughes said he encourages the pair to come forward.

“I am appealing for Luke and Alicia to come forward to us or make contact with us so we can speak to them about what occurred on Sunday evening,” he said.

Police are concerned the pair may be armed and urge members of the public not to approach them but to call Triple Zero (000).

Anyone who may have information is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make a confidential report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au

BERG_web.jpg
SCHILLER_web.jpg

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/new...as-their-norlane-investigation-continues.html

Good news! And good they got them quick before anyone else was harmed.

From last month:

Supreme Court: Geelong woman Alicia Schiller found guilty of murder over $50 drug money

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/news/crime-court/supreme-court-geelong-woman-alicia-schiller-found-guilty-of-murder/news-story/7cd5bf1f61f0e253b3c5f27a0974b1ad

The mother of a Norlane woman who died after being brutally stabbed says she believes “justice has been given” after a jury found her daughter’s killer guilty of murder on Friday afternoon.

After a retrial and four days deliberation, a Melbourne Supreme Court jury found Alicia Schiller, 27, guilty of murdering Norlane mother of three Tyrelle Evertsen-Mostert.

The court had previously heard Schiller had threatened to “gut” the victim over $50 and had later attacked the 31-year-old mother, repeatedly stabbing her with a knife.

As she left the court, an emotional Johanna Evertsen-Mosterts, the mother of the victim, said she only had a few words to say at this stage.

“Justice has been served,” she said. “That’s all I can say really. Justice has been given. I’m really happy with the result.”

From March:

Supreme Court: Geelong’s Alicia Schiller sentenced to 20 years for 2014 stabbing murder

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/news/crime-court/supreme-court-geelongs-alicia-schiller-sentenced-to-20-years-for-2014-stabbing-murder/news-story/4268667fa74dd38b29287e71ee517cdf

Alicia Schiller, 27, was sentenced on Friday to at least 16 years behind bars after being found guilty of murdering ice-dealer Tyrelle Evertsen-Mostert in a drug-fuelled rage in 2014.

“Although you have always been willing to plead guilty to manslaughter, until relatively recently you blamed Ms Evertsen-Mostert for what occurred,” Supreme Court Justice Elizabeth Jane Hollingworth told Schiller, who sat sullenly in the dock.

“You still seem to be struggling to fully accept that you have killed someone.”

The court heard Ms Evertsen-Mostert’s family miss her greatly, including her four-year-old son, who was present in the home when she was murdered.

“They struggle to make sense of how somebody they loved could lose their life over something so trifling,” Justice Hollingworth said.

Grandmother Johanna Evertsen-Mostert left to look after her murdered daughter Tyrelle’s kids - May 2017

Old family photographs take pride of place on the wall but one face in the images no longer joins the Christmas table.

“It’s been months now and it still hasn’t healed, it’s never going to heal. The little one screams at night sometimes, he’s in my bed often,” Ms Evertsen-Mostert says.

“The two little ones talk about their mum, ‘I miss my mummy I wish mummy was here’, and that just tears me apart. I wish she was here too.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back