GUILTY IN - Tiffanie Adams, 20, pregnant, Sullivan, 5 November 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Tiffanie Adams
10485839_788110234568599_5196327367475887399_n-e1415724539512.jpg

20-year-old listed as missing from Sullivan
SULLIVAN, Ind. (WTHI) – Officials are reporting a 20 year-old who is also eight months pregnant has been listed as missing from Sullivan. In a report filed on Nov. 7, Tiffanie Adams was traveling from North Broad St. in Sullivan to go to her mothers house one block away on Watson Street. Adams has not had any contact with her family, her cell phone has been shut off and no new posts have been made on Facebook. Sullivan City Police have been in contact with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children as well as Indiana State Police. Tiffanie Adams is 20 years old, Caucasian female, 127 pounds, 5’6″ with hazel eyes, brown hair which has been dyed black and is approximately eight months pregnant. Adams also has warrants out of Greene County and Hendricks County which has caused issues to locate her since she is not likely to make contact with law enforcement.

http://wthitv.com/2014/11/11/20-year-old-listed-as-missing-from-sullivan/

From her FB she just started a new job - which I find kind of strange at eight months pregnant. And just moved in with BF - or maybe just moved in and then broke up. Hard to tell.

In any event- Sullivan is a small town, US 41 runs through it. I often drive through on my way to visit my college kids in Evansville.

Her fb gives me a few different possible scenarios. This girl has not had an easy life. Hope she is found soon. Being heavily pregnant is not fun alone or in a bad situation.

Thinking of Tiffanie. I'm pregnant and due any day...being heavily pregnant makes you move so much slower, etc- it's the most vulnerable I've ever felt in my life. I hope she's okay.

On 10/31, she said she got the job at Bdubs, which is known as Buffalo Wild Wings. She seemed very stressed in her posts. Someone told her think of the baby. But, she talks about her boyfriend in others and seems happy.

Clearly her being gone is a concern for her and her baby. I wonder if she needed a break. Did anyone see who saw her last?

Looks like she and BF started dating in September. He may not be the father in that case...it's hard to tell from the constant FB relationships and breakups. If dad isn't current bf, I wonder his he feels about everything. Are they in touch?

Looks like she and BF started dating in September. He may not be the father in that case...it's hard to tell from the constant FB relationships and breakups. If dad isn't current bf, I wonder his he feels about everything. Are they in touch?

I wondered the same thing but i did see a comment from him saying "please bring my baby girl home". I know that doesn't mean much this day in time,you never know but i assume they are still together.

I wonder who the B&C people they are mentioning in the comments that "know where she is" on the missing page are?

I wondered the same thing but i did see a comment from him saying "please bring my baby girl home". I know that doesn't mean much this day in time,you never know but i assume they are still together.

Where is this comment? I didn't see it on the missing page, unless I missed it or it's been deleted.

Check the comments - it sounds like things are happening right now!

I see nothing new...

Edit: unless the comments are only visible for those who join the group. Only public pages/comments can be disused here. I see nothing new and nothing from the boyfriend. But, I haven't joined the page.

I see nothing new...

Edit: unless the comments are only visible for those who join the group. Only public pages/comments can be disused here. I see nothing new and nothing from the boyfriend. But, I haven't joined the page.

I haven't joined the page either,read under the first status on the missing page. It's some girls talking about two people that know where she is and her Dad's road is blocked off with police.

I haven't joined the page either,read under the first status on the missing page. It's some girls talking about two people that know where she is and her Dad's road is blocked off with police.

Oh, I saw those too. I took "happening right now", as literally now. Since those were two hours ago, I was confused. Thanks.

Also Sister saying search going on with search dogs, Mom had to get Tiffanie's clothes for the dogs for scent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back