GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

Thread 15

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

UGH.....now the 16th thread. I was really hoping that it would never get this far. Keeping Christina, her family, and LE and others out searching for her in my prayers.

Where is Christina???

I agree! Let's hope and pray this is the last thread and we #FINDCHRISTINA very soon!

UGH.....now the 16th thread. I was really hoping that it would never get this far. Keeping Christina, her family, and LE and others out searching for her in my prayers.

Where is Christina???

I agree! Let's hope and pray this is the last thread and we #FINDCHRISTINA very soon!
JMOM, I sent an email in earlier to help with the search on Saturday. I understand that you are limited in what you can say, but in a very general way, are the searchers being directed by intel or am I doing just as well if I searched on my own? (I'm not anti social, but I might want to find my own way if there really isn't a lot of intel directing the organized search)

That is probably a better question for Carlton honestly. He is the search master. I do know that we can't say anything at all on areas that have been or are going to be searched. Let me see if I can get him to help ya ok?

JMOM, I sent an email in earlier to help with the search on Saturday. I understand that you are limited in what you can say, but in a very general way, are the searchers being directed by intel or am I doing just as well if I searched on my own? (I'm not anti social, but I might want to find my own way if there really isn't a lot of intel directing the organized search)

I would also like to add and I believe jmom will agree, its nice to actually be able to talk with all of you regardless of opinions without issues. Thanks for being friendly this evening

DOJ I am probably in a better position to answer that, it can vary and change in an instance as to whether source based or just merely a grid search. You are more than welcome to search on your own as well. Just please email the coordinator as to your location so it can be logged as well. Get a few phone numbers if possible so you can send a picture text if you need something confirmed (clothing, etc) thank you for your help, it cant be expressed how much we appreciate it. Also, don't touch anything lol just saying in case.

I would also like to add and I believe jmom will agree, its nice to actually be able to talk with all of you regardless of opinions without issues. Thanks for being friendly this evening

Yes, what a relief it is.

Yes today has been awesome! I am not as good at answering stuff like Carlton but I try to help. :) I'm not really a sleuther, just a person who loves her friend and wants so bad to bring her baby home to her.

Also, Almaz, the missing Wylie ladies funeral is Thursday. Feel so terrible for them, I am glad she is back with them though. RIP Almaz.

I so agree! We can all have different ideas, or opinions, and discuss like mature adults. It is a breath of fresh air to be here and actually be able to get a thought out without feeling like I am in the middle of a sword fight. LOL

Yes, what a relief it is.

Someone wondered where Enrique grew up. I checked the housing records and his parents bought the house listed in the warrant on 5-26-2004. I would assume he has lived there for 10 years.

Someone wondered where Enrique grew up. I checked the housing records and his parents bought the house listed in the warrant on 5-26-2004. I would assume he has lived there for 10 years.
yeah I think dallas was the address previous to that

In regards to wishing you could reveal the names of the people to blast them here for us, the so called friends from that night, I know many of us who have been here since the first couple threads that know all their names based on all our attention to the case so rest assured! I have a bad feeling about one in particular.

:loveyou:

In regards to wishing you could reveal the names of the people to blast them here for us, the so called friends from that night, I know many of us who have been here since the first couple threads that know all their names based on all our attention to the case so rest assured! I have a bad feeling about one in particular.

I am assuming EA is approx. 23. He was approx. 13 when he moved to that house. When I was younger and just got DL, my friends and I would drive all over the area( west Texas)-about 40 miles in any direction. We took all sorts of dirt roads that we would find would connect to a totally different highway than we exited. It was really surprising the connections that could be made by dirt road. I say all this because EA was driving age when he lived at this location.... Maybe he and his friends did the same thing....
MOO- just thinking out loud.

Jmom/Carlton, I asked this several threads back, I believe before you ever joined here, but I'd like to ask again. If you can answer great, if not I totally understand.

When Christina's dad picked up her car, did he have to adjust the drivers seat, for himself or would it have been adjusted for Christina?

Thank you both for answering questions. You've been very gracious!

I am not sure about that. That has never been mentioned to me. He is pretty short though so they may have the same seat setting. LOL

Jmom/Carlton, I asked this several threads back, I believe before you ever joined here, but I'd like to ask again. If you can answer great, if not I totally understand.

When Christina's dad picked up her car, did he have to adjust the drivers seat, for himself or would it have been adjusted for Christina?

Thank you both for answering questions. You've been very gracious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member